"What..?"

"Hah.. again you're so slow. Jaeyun asked me to sleep with him—" Aera touched her cheek that just got slapped from Iseul. That's sting.

"No, you're lying!!" Iseul grabs her shoulder, staring into her eyes but she doesn't look like she's lying.. "Jaeyun won't do something like that. You're lying.." Hold it back, Iseul. Hold the tears.

"Why would I lie? Yeah I know Jaeyun is your boyfriend. He loves you but Iseul.. Jaeyun is still a guy. He might not love me but I think he enjoys what we were doing last night."

"Stop it. I don't want to hear any of your bullshit." Aera must be lying. She's just jealous.

"Aw, Iseul. I feel bad. I know you guys are dating. I didn't want to do it! But Jaeyun asked me.. and for some reason I couldn't push him away because he's so seductive. How could I.. do that when I actually have a feeling for him.."

"I said stop it!! Can't you hear? I don't want to hear anything so please.." Iseul's voice has woken up some of her classmates including Siyeon and Heeseung.

"Iseul.. What's wrong? What's going on here?" Siyeon looks confused. She's still half asleep and Heeseung wraps his arm around her shoulder. But after seeing Iseul's face, she's no longer sleepy. "Iseul, why did you cry? Did you make her cry, Lee Aera??" She glares at the girl standing behind Iseul. "And why are you wearing clothes like that? Can you cover yourself up properly.."

"Siyeon.. I don't want to believe it. I really don't want to believe it. Lee Aera is lying. I won't believe her until I have seen it myself.." Iseul cries on her shoulder.

"What are you trying to say, Iseul? What is it?" Siyeon pats her head. She glances at Heeseung and he just shrugs.

"Uhh.. why is it so loud out here.." Jaeyun comes out from the tent.

Iseul looks at him. She doesn't want to believe it but right now her heart is broken into pieces. Some of them gasped when they realized the situation.

"Jaeyun.. Aera.. what did you guys do last night?" One of them asked.

"What?" Jaeyun looks at Aera in confusion.

"Jaeyun.. I got caught. What should we do?" Aera touches his arm but he immediately pulls away.

"What's wrong with you?? I don't understand what is happening here.. Iseul! What happened? Why did you cry—" Jaeyun wants to go to get his girlfriend not until Heeseung blocks his way to Iseul and Siyeon. "What are you doing, Heeseung?"

"Bro.. look at yourself first. I can't believe you did this.." Heeseung looks so disappointed.

Jaeyun looks down at his shirt. Why is it unbutton? He's sure he didn't unbutton it because he was feeling cold and.. What is this? A lipstick stain on my shirt and my collarbone. What in the world.. "Iseul.. Iseul this isn't what you think—!" Jaeyun pushes Heeseung aside and runs towards Iseul. He grabs her, pulling her into a hug but Iseul keeps hitting his chest. "Iseul! Please believe me!"

"Why?! If you didn't do it, why.."

"Guys.. look inside here." Another friend of theirs shows the inside of Jaeyun's tent.

Messy tent, undergarments, and..

Iseul didn't bear to look at it. She starts breathing heavily due to crying too much. She wants to believe Jaeyun but seeing this.. Jaeyun isn't someone who will do something like this but seeing this.. Why, just why?!?

"Jaeyun.. I think I'm going insane.." Iseul covers her face, trying to calm herself down while Jaeyun is still trying to make her believe him.

Jaeyun holds her hand, not letting her go. "Iseul, I swear I didn't do anything to her. I don't remember.. I don't— argh!" Jaeyun drops to the ground as soon as a punch hits his stomach.