11 - Spice - 1🌶

Start from the beginning

"Did you just compare us to a turtel?" Steve asks.

"I mean... turtrls can live over a 100 years too..." I giggle a bit at that thought.

Steve just stares at me with disbelieve and James shakes his head, but I catch him trying not to smile.

My smile drops as I feel James sneek his flesh arm around my waist and squeez. Oh god.

The fact both of these gorgeous men have a hand on my body almost makes me drool. I catch them looking at each other, having a silent conversation between them with their eyes only.

After a few seconds they look back at me and I swear my heart forgot how to do it's job. And apperently my lungs too, because it feels like I can't breath with all of this tention in the air.

"Amelia."

Steve says. It's so weird to hear my real name. But what's even weirder is that I love how it's sounds when he says it. I look into his blue eyes.

He leans closer to me. So close that I can feel his breath on my lips. Just like a few minutes ago in the hallway.

I don't pull away. I can't. And not only because James is traping me here from my other side. But because I want this. I want this so bad and I don't think this feeling will stop until I get it.

"Steve."

I lean my fourhead against his and close my eyes. I feel Jamess breath tickling the back of my neck and sends shivers down my spine.

Me and Steve lean closer and our lips brush lightly together. Even the small touch makes my stomeche spin. I need more. And it seems he does too because he whispers 'shit' under his breath and presses his lips to mine.

The kiss is the opposite of gentle. It's rough and passionate and it's fucking incredible. Steves other hand, the one who's not crushing my thigh in a death grip, comes up to my cheek as his thumb makes small circles, making my heart miss a beat.

James moves closer behind me and connects his lips to my neck. Desire immidiatly spreds through my body, making my core pulse.

Jamess matel arm squeezes my other thigh just as me and Steve break the kiss in order to breath. James lets go of my neck with a slight pop. He obviesly left some kide of mark on me, but right now I couldn't care less.

I look between both of them. Their eyes are full of lust as the stare at me. Their hand burn like fire even through my clothes.

When James give me a small smile I know i'm fucked. I need them, and I need them now.

I move fast and take my shirt off, leaving me in my bralett and my jeans. James licks his lips as if he can't wait to have a bite.

"Sweetheart, are you sure about this?" Steve asks. That was sweet, but right now I don't need him to be sweet.

"Shut up and fuck me."

It's like I flipped a switch as Steve lets go and moves down to devouer my neck and chest. James copies his actions and sucks on the other side of my neck, finding the perfect spot.

I close my eyes and moan slightly with pleasure. I feel my pantis getting damp as a result from their mouths on my skin.

They both pull back and strip from their shirts. I take a moment to admire their god like bodies.

"Like what you see doll?"

"I've seen better." I tease. A complete lie by the way.

"That mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble." Steve says.