𓆩ᥫ𝟏𝟒᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Umeko slowly got up

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Umeko slowly got up. Moving away from Sakura so she could move. Sakura stepped back, shocked from the odd occurrence. She looked down at the ground, spotting Umekos' abandoned leaf headband on the ground.

Umeko picked it up, wrapping it around her neck for the time being. “Umeko?” Sakura called out, reaching towards her.

Umeko turned around, smiling at Sakura. Sakuras eyes widened, her eyes… She had never seen her eyes before, but she wasn't expecting them to look like that… "Sakuras' mind flashed back to Tsunamis words, the day after their first altercation with Zabuza

“Ive never seen eyes that bright. They looked like rubies.”

Sakura thought tsunami might have been exaggerating. But she wasn't.

Umekos' eyes were as bright as the morning sun, shining like a gem in the light despite the fact there was no clear lightsource around them to speak of. The red of her eyes littered with different flecks of orange or yellow like a sunset. They were beautiful. Beyond beautiful, they were gorgeous. Sakura had never seen such eyes…

“Its okay, Sakura.” She smiled, “Il be fine.” She turned back around. Zabuza and Kakashi weren't too far away, but their bodies were mostly obscured by the mist. Umeko took a deep breath teleporting behind Zabuza, and his body froze instantly. She took a deep breath ‘stay calm, keep a level head…’ she reminded herself.

She braced her fist chakra and cursed chakra, swirling in her fist. She reeled it back and punched as hard as she could, letting out a small exasperated whisper. “Black flash…” Zabuza went flying, his body slamming against the metal fence of the bridge, put there to stop people from falling off. The metal warped from the force, barely holding together.

Umeko was exhausted, but she smiled. Slowly taking in chakra from the world around her, resetting her energy with six eyes. Letting it all flow back into her body as if she never used it in the first place. Her eyes hurt, but she could care less at that moment.

She let out a long breath. Kakashi rushed over to her, holding her up. “I'm good - I can stand on my own.” She insisted, gently pushing him off.

Kakashi nodded silently. Looking down at the girl's eyes, he let a small smile creep onto his face under his mask. She was growing…

Zabuza grunted slowly, getting up, glaring at the small girl. “You need a kid to defend you, Kakashi?” Zabuza scoffed, coughing up a small bit of blood. Kakashi shook his head, peeling back his headband, revealing his sharing. “No. But it doesn't hurt to get some help.” He mocked.