𓆩ᥫ𝟏𝟑᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈It was surprisingly sunny

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
It was surprisingly sunny. Usually the land of waves was cloudy all day. But the sun had managed to break through the clouds that fateful morning, caking the forests in beautiful sunlight. Seagulls squawking in the distance as team seven readied themselves to leave for the bridge.

"Okay, I leave Naruto in your hands." Kakashi hummed. "He's pushed his body to the limit, overdoing it as usual. So he may not be able to move at all today." Kakashi sighed, thinking of the exhausted blonde. "What about you? You're still recovering yourself." Tsunami asked, worriedly looking up at the gray haired man. "Why do I look wobbly? I'll be okay." He insisted, giving Tsunami a thumbs up.

"Alright, come on. Lets go!" Tazuna grunted. The group walking off towards the forest, heading towards the bridge.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

When they arrived Tazuna stopped in shock. Blocking the team from going any further. "Hold on- what the hell is this!?" He stepped back in shock, infront of them laid a knocked out construction crew, laying face down on the bridge. "What happened?! Someone was here! Someone got to them!" Tazuna grit his teeth. "Could it be?" Kakashi mumbled under his breath.

A thick fog enveloped the bridge, the once sunny sky now impossible to make out from the fog. "This mist- Sasuke, Sakura, Umeko! Get ready!" He ordered, the three nodded, forming a circle around the bridge builder, keeping their eyes peeled for any sign of danger. "I knew he was still alive... He just couldnt wait for round two..." Kakashi scoffed, bracing his hand signs. "Kakashi sensei- its Zabuza isnt it!?" Sakura asked. "This is his hidden mist jutsu!"

"Sorry i kept you waiting Kakashi, i see youve still got those brats with you." Zabuzas voice rang out from somewhere in the fog, "That ones still trembling... Pitiful." He scoffed. A ring of Zabuzas appeared around them, each brandishing a sword. "Im trembling with excitement." Sasuke scoffed, sending one of the Zabuza clones a snarky smile. "Go on Sasuke." Kakashi smiled.

Sasuke quickly jumped into action, slicing all the clones apart in an instant. "Oh, so you could see they were water clones huh? The brats improving." Zabuza sneered, "Looks like you've got a rival Haku." He joked. Beside Zabuza stood the same ninja that had supposedly worked for the village hidden in the mist. It wasnt all that surprising since they had already figured out they were a fake.

"Well, Well. I was right, it was all an act." Kakashi chuckled, looking at the two disgraced ninja infront of them. "That's it, i'm taking him out." Sasuke sneered, Umeko looked over at him, worried. "Who does he think he is, hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown." He scoffed. "Sasuke stop." Umeko blocked him with her arm. "It's not a good idea to go in alone, we don't know what he can do yet." Umeko warned, gesturing to Haku.