Chapter 3: Winter Games

One winter morning, Mew and her friends have been staying in a cabin during their journey. Soon, Mew, Misty, Brock, Tomo, and Jen walk out of the house.

"Who's got the list?" Brock asks.

"I do!" Misty answers.

"Looks like we got a lot to get," Tomo says.

"We sure di," Jen says.

Then Mew calls out, "Hey, Pikachu! Eevee!"

Pikachu soon runs over, "Pika?" (Yeah, Mew?)

"Eevee?" (What is it?) Eevee asks.

Soon, the other Pokemon begin to arrive.

"We're going into town to buy a couple of things. You two are in charge while we're gone, okay?" Mew says.

"Pika Pika!" (No problemo!) Pikachu says.

"Eevee Eevee," (Everyone is in good paws.) Eevee says.

Chikorita suddenly runs up.

"Keep an eye on Togepi and Pichu for me," Misty says.

"And Vulpix, you behave yourself, you hear?"

"Meloetta, Skwovet. Have fun," Tomo says.

"Amaura. Snubbull, you two behave now," Jen says.

"See you later!" Mew says, and closes the door.

Pikachu, Eevee, Togepi, Pichu, and Vulpix run to the window to watch their trainers leave and wish them farewell. Soon, Chikorita, Snubbul, and Psyduck approach the three, along with the other Pokemon. Eventually, they head to the window, and Bulbasaur accidentally knocks Chikorita into the wall as everyone else wishes their trainers goodbye.

But Pikachu notices something on the window, "Pika? Pikachu?" (What in? What is this?)

"Squirtle Squirt. (That's your breath.) Squirtle answers.

Both Squirtle and Bulbasaur breath on the window to fog it up a bit, and Squirtle places his face into the area where he breathed to leave a picture of him.

"Squirtle Squirtle! (Look here! It's me!) Squirtle says.

At Togepi and Pichu's request, Pikachu fogs up the window and leaves his face imprint in the area where he breathed

"Pika!" (Voila!) Pikachu says.

Everyone starts happily talking amongst themselves, while Chikorita's jealousy turns away.

Eevee soon spots her.

Eevee climbs down and approaches Chikortia, "Eevee, Eev Vee Eevee? (Hey there, want to join us Chikorita?)

But Chikorita turns snootily away.

"Vee Eevee?" (Is something wrong?) Eevee asks.

Chikorita turns to Eevee, but her leaf accidentally sends a slipper flying in the air and right onto Togepi's head, causing him to cry. Everyone tries to cheer Togepi up, but to no avail until Vulpix uses its tail to take care of it.

Chikortia feels bad for accidentally making Togepi cry.

Eevee says, "Eevee Eevee, Vee Evee. Eevee," (I know you didn't mean to, you just need to apologize. That's all."

However, Chikoria feels bad and runs outside through the backdoor. Everyone quickly follows.

Pikachu calls out, "Pika! Pika Pika!" (Hold on! Chikorita!)

Chikorita keeps running till she hits a giant icicle, prompting everyone to stop and laugh. Chikorita is not happy being laughed at.

"Pika Pika?" (Care to listen?) Pikachu says.