I snap my head shaking it blushing as Lucius choked snapping from his thoughts as well.

Damn these dreams are just thoughts now too- but they're vivid.

——————
LPOV

after class I went and found Severus meeting him in the library.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked.

"I've been having dreams..." I say sighing.

"Mhm? What kind?" He asks flipping his book.

"You know... THAT kind." I say.

"that? Kind?" He says confused.

I sigh and say, "uhh sex I've been dreaming about sex."

Severus sighed and said, "that's normal- and?"

"No no- I've dreamt it before but these- they're reoccurring- and they invade my thoughts." I say blushing a bit.

"Ah, you got hexed by someone with a prank spell." Severus sighed, "I'm assuming someone else is a reoccurring character too?"

I nod.

"Ya it's a spell they cast on you and said person, probably put it in your food or something." Severus hummed.

"And how do I get rid of it?" I asked frantically.

"I can make you a potion but you'll have to bring the other person here." Severus said.

"I can't do that." I sighed annoyed.

"Why?" He hummed.

"I can't bring (fn) here!" I cover my mouth and sigh as Severus looks at me wide eyed and huffed.

"I'm not surprised really, but if you get her then it'll go away otherwise you two will just get more attracted to each other." Severus said.

"Excuse me?!" I say confused.

"You were eying her like a hawk today, just think in a few days you might pounce on her." Severus sighed, "essentially both of you will be more attracted to each other."

"It's fine I'll figure it out myself." I huff as I walk off.

"She has the same dreams as you, you know!" Severus called as I stood still.

"What?" I say embarrassed.

"She controls her part in your dreams, and obviously your subconscious controls your role in her dream." Severus said.

I sigh and shake my head thinking, 'damn her...'

——————

YPOV

I was in the hallway trying to focus and read as I caught a glance at Lucius who walked out of the library. I blushed?!

'Stop- the hell?! What's happening?!' I thought as he smiled at me and winked?!

We both groaned in disgust and shake our heads. 'What was happening?' I thought as Lucius wandered off.

A few days had passed and I was working on our classes yearly secret Santa writing names down. I saw Lucius's name and blushed a bit.

"See something you like?" I hear in my ear.

"Mhm..." I hum as I turn and see Lucius his eyes dark with desire as he leans in to kiss me.

"Hell! No!" Severus said grabbing Lucius to get off of me as he groans in annoyance and I whine pouting.

"Ew! Just ew!" Severus shook his head as I reached for Lucius and he smiled at me.

"You two are disgusting, I'm making that potion..." he said dragging Lucius. I stood up and followed him.

"What potion?" I ask curiously as I hold Lucius's hand.

"A potion that'll... make you two love each other more." He lied as I look at Lucius and he smiles down at me kissing my hand.

We sat down waiting for Severus as Lucius played with my hair. "Ok ok- you two enough here."

We took the drink and clinked the glass as we sipped it all down. I shook my head and looked seeing Lucius's hand on my thigh and swat him away, "ew! Hello?!"

"Hmm? Ugh! What?!" Lucius felt his neck and looked in a mirror he kept in his pocket and said, "is that a-"

I grabbed his mirror and saw some on my neck too and glared at Severus saying, "what happened...?"

"You two got hexed with a sex spell, furthest to my knowledge you went was making out- I unfortunately caught you two multiple times doing that." He sighed pointing to both of your hickeys.

"Ew ew ew!" I say shaking my head in disgust.

"Ugh..." Lucius groaned in disgust as well as we both glared at each other.

——-

We didn't talk about those events after a few days, Lucius and I where in charge of the secret Santa this year- well to be clear I was in charge of the event, he was hosting the party.

"Hmmm... add fire whiskey to the list of things we need." He said twirling his wand as he laid on the couch in the library.

"Mr Malfoy we are in fact on school grounds." I say imitating a teachers voice smirking.

He glares at me and says smirking, "fine then, no cocktails will be served..."

"Fine..." I groan a bit, "I'll add it."

He hummed triumphantly as we continued down the list.

"What should the attire be? Formal? Informal?" I ask him.

"Formal." He hummed, "I don't want you to see people already a drunk mess and in rags."

I roll my eyes and say, "yes sir I'll dress my best."

He scoffs and scans me saying, "what did you plan on wearing?"

"Probably an old black dress of mine." I hum.

"The one you wore last year?" He said his eyes wide, "(fn)..." he sighed and said, "in the nicest way- that dress didn't compliment you, I mean your naturally pretty and your body is too... however ill take you to get a dress that does."

I look at him confused blushing and say, "what? I mean thanks? I think? But why are you doing this?"

"Well I can't have my cohost coming to a party looking like a slob now can I?" He hummed smirking.

"I know damn well you would though to upstage me." I say folding my arms.

"Fine- to try to be nice." He groaned flicking my forehead as he stood up, "since I'm such a mean guy."

I looked at him a bit stunned at the whole situation.