Chapter 2

Beautiful dark sky decorated with numerous shining stars and with the most beautiful moon making the world shine with his brightness. Smooth little cool wind is blowing with the quite rustling of leaves is giving the whole atmosphere very peaceful vibe and unknowingly make everyone smile with this soul soothing environment.

Many people are enjoying there night walking around the streets with their loved ones and in between them, there is a figure of fragile boy who is running toward the specific destination with a mask on his ethereal face.

Silky black Hairs are dangling in air and moving with his flows when he is running. Most beautiful blue eyes are shining like stars in the dark sky. Stars reside in his eyes while glow of moon is shining on his hairs strands. Those blueish eyes are so much captivating and enchanting and his single glance is enough to make anyone drop on their knees and worship the beauty of kim taehyung.

Milky skin is adorned by moles which may distract anyone and made them think just to touch his moles once time and feel blessed. Bread soft squeezy cheeks are tinted in rosy glow due to cold weather.

Breathtaking soft petal and glossy lips are purely hidden behind the black mask on his face. But a little soul catching smile is dancing on his lips even though no one can able to witness it. Aura so calm and soothing which is enough to make the most cold and stone hearted person to relax under the charms of Kim taehyung.

" Kim taehyung aura is something which held poetry, stars and galaxies.".....

He is just astonishingly beautiful and ethereal. Kim taehyung looks like the art of mad lovers with the bit of poetry and touch of magic. He is everything which makes you feel something.

" Even millions of languages and their beautiful words will not able to explain the beauty of kim taehyung. moon will hide himself behind the clouds in Shame after seeing the breathtakingly beauty of one and only Kim taehyung."......

Taehyung can make anyone fall for him with his one smile. Not only outside but his inner is also so beautiful just like his outer self. Everyone around him can't help but to stare at him even though he is wearing a mask on his pretty face.

His enchanting eyes are pulling everyone toward him

His enchanting eyes are pulling everyone toward him. Taehyung is busy walking fastly so he can do his house groceries but suddenly he bumped into someone and when the person in front of him about to fall down he quickly held his hands.

Sudden shivers run in his body when his utter soft hands make contact with big, cold and rough hands. He didn't able to see that man face because of his hoodie cap and mask but still the dark aura around that man is enough to make taehyung shiver on his place.

" Oh my I am really sorry sir". He quickly apologized when he saw the frozen state of that man and the way that dark orbs are staring directly in his blue orbs make his heart thump. First time something happened to him with mere eye contact with total stranger and it is making his heart beat wild.