19

MATEO'S POV 

David came to me and told he found kylie's location . I rushed to my car and david quickly sat in, henry did the same . I was driving very fastly then david said mateo kylie's getting married and at that moment my heart stopped . It felt like someone was stabbed me . Henry said I can't reach to lily . Try her emmergency number i said and luckily lily picked up . She sounded so tensed and scared . H..HELP she said . Lily where are you what's going on i asked . AARON he is forcing kylie to marry him by keeping me here she told us the location and don't trust HENRY He has joined hands with him she said and ended the call . Henry was about to shoot but David slapped his face and held his collar . I punched him and told David to take him in our basement the feeling of betrayal hurts but i have to save my wife now . 

As soon as i reached there, i got out of the car and told my guards to stay here for 10 mins then i went inside . The Priest started speaking and i tried to play along but then priest said if anyone has any objection against this marriage speak now then i raised my hand and said I DO and all eyes were on me .Kylie was relieved to see me but aaron wasn't . You see that's my wife over there she's married to me we aren't even divorced and we will not be we're happily married this guy kidnapped my wife and forced her to marry him by keeping her sister as a hostage my wife is a mafia queen and she can kill him in seconds but family is important to her and becomes soft when it comes to her family So yeah i do object . 

Aaron took out his gun and signed his guards to come at me but then my guys bursted in and david was also there it was kind of pretty i have to say . It was so action movie type of fight . I rushed to kylie and asked if she is ok or not . Give me a knife she said . HUH? i asked questionly . Just give it to me she said . David A knife i shouted . Right Now ? he asked . UM yes i shouted . Ok wait he said . He throwed a knife towards me and i catched it and gave it to kylie . She took it and said I'm sorry pretty dress and then she slit her dress from both sides so she could kick and move easily . I got a smart wife I know STOP SIMPING ON HER READERS . AARON i shouted . THIS IS THE END OF US I SAID and he shot me as i shot him . MATEO kylie shouted . Kylie shot aaron five times and then mini shot her . Someone shot mini two times it was none other than Lily . 

AFTER FEW MONTHS 

Teo I Got a surprise for you Kylie said . What is it love ? mateo asked . .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'M PREGNANT 

HEY GUYSS IT'S THE AUTHOR THE NEXT PART IS THE LAST PART OF THIS STORY AFTER THAT I'M GONNA START A FF FOR MY CELEB CRUSH ....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT <33 YOU'RE WORTH IT ;)