Prologue

(A/N: I don't know how many times I have to say this, all the 'Watching the Series' stories I do are to my own fanfictions)

Sirius, near a floo in Grimmauld Place as he waited for his brother to show up. Walburga hadn't been there, come to think about it, Sirius hadn't seen her for about a week. His father was asleep upstairs, but Sirius had been concerned because he had been sleeping a lot more than usual.

Sirius looked wide-eyed seeing himself on the screen, a slightly older him to be exact. He assumed this was about a year from now, and man, he looked stressed. Orion, on the other hand, looked suspicious about why he's asleep. He can see the next generation scowling at the mention of him being asleep, particularly Selene and Harry.

None of his family really talked to him lately, and he doesn't know why. Walburga hates him, he knew that. Regulus always seems hesitant to talk to him. Bellatrix and he use to be like siblings but now she keeps throwing curses at him.

Sirius yelped as he was thrown backwards from the force of Bellatrix who was muttering sorry's to him. Regulus plopped down on top of the two, also apologizing to his brother.

Andromeda left and refuses to talk to anyone, thinking she's been disowned,

Andromeda's eyes widened as she holds her daughter close. Was she really acting like that?

but Sirius thinks Andromeda is an idiot,

Andromeda's head snapped in the buried Sirius' direction and briefly saw Orion nodding in agreement. How was she an idiot?

because then she would've lost her Black features and only have Rosier magic.

Andromeda looked flabbergasted. She wasn't actually disowned??????

Sirius was supposedly disowned and yet he's still living in Grimmauld's and wearing the Heir Ring.

Regulus looked up from his brother's shoulder to the direction of Lucius (who now sat with Narcissa), Severus (who sat Silas and Caius), and Barty still sitting at the Slytherin table (should I pair him with someone?} and had the expression of 'SEEE?'

Regulus only wore a similar ring for protection, and Sirius kept his Heirship ring hidden just like his friends did (although he suspects Josie only did because she has more than one, Sirius doesn't know what they are, but it's more than one). Narcissa just ignored him and kept her focus on Lucius who always looked as if he was fighting something off.

Narcissa looked down, ashamed, while Lucius knew his future self was fighting off potions. Tom looked at the screen with a thoughtful look, he needed to get his other followers cleansed.

The rest of the Blacks, Sirius couldn't give a shit about except for Dorea Potter nee Black, she had been suspicious too. Sirius was also suspicious how Josephine's parents died.

Harry pulled his mother into a side hug while glaring at Dumbledore. Both Tom and Aro had caught the glare and also glared at the Headmaster now officially knowing he was involved in there descendant/cousin's and his wife's death. People were whispering about what could've happened but they all thought it was odd that they died the same way as Josephine's aunt and uncle, Euphemia and Fleamont. (Yes, I know Fleamont and Euphemia are James Potter's parents, but I already wrote Dorea as her mother in the other story)

Regulus soon appeared in the floo, and pauses looking at his brother, "What are you doing here?" he asked hesitantly. Dumbledore had not wanted to let Regulus go, but Slughorn and McGonagall had both stepped up and mentioned Regulus had been summoned by his House, he needed to go. Sirius had plagiarized Orion's handwriting to get Regulus home. "I summoned you," Sirius told him.