In Another Life 1

Start from the beginning

"NOW GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU" He glared as the latter raised his hand in defeat, "Okay okay I'm awake now"

Ten tsked leave the room leaving his father and son alone, "Hey son.. speaking off work, why don't you just work at our company? Don't you like it there? You know Someday it'll be yours"

"I would love to dad but I have to earn the position.. I mean I want to start at the bottom like everyone else" He replied

"Give me a hug, I'm so proud of you" He grinned pulling him for a hug, "Thanks dad.. thank you for supporting me"

"Always kiddo now stop with those cringey words and, goodluck with your interview.. you can do it! Fighting"

They giggled, "FIGHTING!"

TIMESKIP

•haechans pov•

We're here you can do this haechan... this is our dream job we can't fuck this up

I breathily entered the tall building and quickly greeted by a man, "hello there what can I do for you today?"

"I-I'm here for an interview"

He nodded, "Name?"

"Lee Haechan"

He nodded once again, "Okay please come with me" he smiled as I followed him and brought me a hallway full of applicants

"You can wait here"

"Okay thanks"

"Geez this is gonna take whole day" I wispher to myself as I sat beside a random man, "HI! MY NAME IS JAEMIN AND YOURS?"

I flinched at the noise, "uhmm... hi? I-I'm haechan"

He cheekly smiled, "Nice to meet you"

He was cut off when an employee called his name, "Na jaemin? Please come in"

"See you later hawchan!" He stated waving like a kid while I sit here waiting for my turn

After 15 mins later someone finally called my name,
"Suh? Suh haechan"

I raised my hand and followed her leading to a ceo' room, "Goodluck" she smiled leaving me alone

"So haechan..Tell me about yourself"

"S-Sure..Hello name is Haechan and I am 23 years old. I just graduated from university but in those years I've been trained and been working as a business analyst at Company Lee and Suh ( his fathers company) That so I have some background in data analysis, with a degree from University Lee. What really got me into the field, though, is the internship I did at Company Lee-"

*knock*knock*

"Sorry.. Come in"

"Sorry I have-" The boy looked at me as I nervously smiled at him, "mark buddy you okay?" President Jung asked

He ignored him and continued to look at me, "Have.. have we met before?"

"I-uhm.. no?"

"Buddy you okay?"

"Yea sorry.. I just left me keys here.. sorry for the interruption" He bowed

"Sorry you may continue"

•meanwhile•

"Did you found it?" Mark friend renjun asked tapping the boys shoulder, "MARK you okay you seem like you've seen a ghost"

Mark ignored his friend and turn to the blonde instead, "hey Yangyang, who's the guy with black hair what's his name?"

He looks at him confused and laughed, "Everyone has a black hair"

"Ugh I mean the guy with a scar on his eyebrow"

"oh what he's name" he whispered tapping his chin, "Oh his name is Suh Haechan"

"Suh haechan?"

"You know him?"

"no but I feel like I've seen him before"

••back to haechan•

"So how did it go?" The pink haired questioned patting the sit next to him, "It went well I guess"

"Oh c'mon you'll be okay! Here have some strawberry milk" He smiled handing him the milk box, "Thank you"

He nodded and sighed, "How i wish I could get that secretary position"

"I just wish to get a sit from the analyze proj." he whispered back, "you know I like you"

Haechan put his hand over his body making the other laughed, "Silly not that way.. I mean as a friend you know- oh They're here"

The ceo entered the room, "I got to be honest...It's been tough choosing, you guys are both smart but I have to pick the right choose"

He grinned tuning to the pink hair, "Congratulations Na Jaemin! You got accept to the analyze group"

•that means I didn't-" donghyuck thought

"And you Mr.Suh"

"I know you applied for analyze positions but I need you more than that I want you to be the secretary for my son.. you know enough about analyze. And I want you to help my son" he smiled patting his back

"O-okay! Thank you"

"Great! Good job for today both of you see you around" he waved leaving the room

"Seems like fate made our wish switch" jaemin pouted

"yea"

"hey you okay? You cold you're shaking"

"sorry.. I'm just- I haven't deal with this before"

"Oh c'mon you'll be fine! Mr.Jung son is pretty nice so you'll be okay I promise"

"Thanks"