As if everything that was happening was to be accepted. It was the kind of look one gave a mundane everyday occurrence. A mere glance and then back to one's own life.

It was much more concerning a problem than apathy.

So he did what he did. He saw the glint of... something in the fae's eyes and wanted to capture whatever it was that did it. It was dumb, considering how much attention he'd gained but it was better than seeing those cold eyes gazing forward indifferently.

Now he was faced with a glaring fae. It was a withering gaze that made him feel like he was being watched by a predator.

His fae was made but he was curious to see what he'd do next.

What he did next, however, left him floored.

Reaching up, Qin Rong stroked his cheek, his thumb brushing his lips seductively. He smiled, looking even more predatory.

Xander swallowed, not sure what was happening but not willing to fight whatever was going to happen.

Xander bit his thumb, sucking the finger into his mouth, wishing he could kiss him just then. He'd swallow this sexy man whole if he could.

He saw a flash of something in his eyes but was distracted by the sudden kiss he received.

Their previous kisses were heavy and devouring, as that was the depth of feeling Xander had been seeking to display to his beloved fae. To make Qin Rong understand how serious he was about him.

As such, it had always been him initiating things.

Yet the kiss that was stealing his sense of the present was initiated by Qin Rong himself. The one half pressing him down was Qin Rong. If it was for the arm of the chair they sat on, Xander might have been the one on his back.

As hot as that was, he didn't want to be the one devoured.

Xander reached up to grab hold of the fae's head, seeking to take back control now that his feelings had been reciprocated.

But just as he was about to do so, Qin Rong pulled away, leaving only a sliver sting of saliva linking the two.

Impatient, Xander sought to grab him, continuing their kiss but the fae slipped from his grasp with ease.

"I've gotta take a piss." Qin Rong said casually, as if they hadn't been kissing just seconds before. His voice was calm, though just a bit breathless.

"W-wai-"

"Thank you for letting me attend to you, my lord." He interrupted, leaving the breathless prince half lying on the bench as he walked away.

***

Qin Rong sighed, feeling a bit more relaxed now.

Seeing the dazed look on his face, Qin Rong felt a jolt of satisfaction. Serves the bastard right for trying to mess with him when he knew he was pissed off. Enjoy those blue balls, dick.

Qin Rong walked out of the booth, noting the slight look on the guard's face before they went back to observing the hall.

Perhaps they thought he'd been seduced by Xander's wealth and wouldn't cause trouble.

More likely, they underestimated him due to his slim body. While a fight between them wouldn't be easy due to numbers, he could definitely kill them within a minute.

If he was armed a bit more, it'd be seconds.

All he had on him now was a few blades hidden on his person. One of the items Qin Rong wanted was flexible blades that he could always have on him when on missions.