epilouge

seon

*3 years later*

"good morning, yang-ssi." the front desk lady waves at me and i smile at her. "good morning eun-kyung. any messages this morning?" i ask her and she nods her head and hands me two or three sticky notes. "great, i will get back with you about these shortly." she nods her head with a smile. i go to my office and shut the door behind me. i drop my bags down under my desk and login to my computer. while i'm waiting for my computer to boot up, i look at the sticky notes.

reschedule stars photo shoot to next week. i roll my eyes. this has to be the third time this lady has rescheduled. i write it in my desk calendar and throw the sticky note away.

complaint about the fee because the lighting was bad in most of the pictures. seriously? i roll my eyes once more. i write down the number and name in my complaint book. i close the book and throw the sticky note away. the third one is a pink sticky note with a heart.

meet me at the coffee shop near your apartment at 7:30. -han . i smile at the sticky note and stick it in the bottom of my computer monitor. i catch a glimpse of the photo in my picture frame next to my computer.

i smile and pick it up. i drag my thumb down the glass and study each one of their faces. i hear a knock on my door and jump a little. i place the picture down before straightening my jacket and then getting on my computer. "come in!" i say and my assistant, hina, opens the door with a bouquet of flowers. "i'm guessing those dates are going well?" she says and i smile at her. "i guess so." i laugh a little looking at the roses and sunflowers. "these were just delivered to you." she smiles at me and i nod my head, thanking her. i pick up the tag on the glass and read it. putting a smile on your face is my favorite part of the day. -han ♡ his cursive handwriting just makes my heart melt.

now, i know what you are thinking, "where is everyone? who in the fuck is han? what happened with you and namjoon?" you have questions and i have answers. i haven't heard from anyone in a long time. not because we had a falling out or anything. the older people get, the further they grow apart. now don't get me wrong, we still talk and try to find time to hang out but it's hard when we are all so busy.

everyone finished their military services and i kept working at golden closet. namjoon moved to the u.s. due to a promotion. i couldn't just leave what i have been building for the past 3 years so we decided it would be best for him to go and i stay here. i'm not too big on long distance relationships so we broke up. nothing bad happened, it was all mutual. seokjin is a now stay at home dad with a kid of his own. joo started her own clothing line so she is a busy women.

my dear yoongi is a producer for secret, funnily enough. a couple of girls came out about allegations against yongseok, due to the "rumors" he left the group. yoongi wasn't going to work with them until something was done about yongseok. hoseok runs his own dance studio as he full time job. to be honest, hoseok is the one i see the most now and days. he likes to check on me and make sure i'm still okay, even thought it's been a year since namjoon and i broke up.

jimin and yoongi are still dating and they now live together. jimin helps hoseok with the dance studio and is in intern dance coach for the company that manages secret. he is a very busy man between all of that. jimin checks up on me a lot too, just because we are so close. him and taehyung just like taehyung and i were close so he decided that we should be close together.

speaking of my dear taehyung, when he came back from the military, i made sure to be there to see him. we both cried so much. we still text and talk all the time and he is still my best friend like before. he was very supportive of namjoon and i's decision and helped me through the whole thing. he is still by far my favorite human.