While every woman in the building was nothing less of gorgeous, none of them caught her attention. Onika knew that she could have every one of those girls within the simple snap of a finger. But simple wasn't on her agenda tonight.

"I don't think I've ever seen you here before, beautiful." Onika heard a velvety, sultry, southern tone come from the side of her. The voice made her dick twitch a little, it sounded so sexy.

She turned to see one of the most gorgeous women she had ever seen in her years of living. She had long honey blond hair, with honey colored eyes, and caramel-coated skin. Onika licked her lips as her eyes moved farther down the gorgeous girl's body.

She had breasts that hung perfectly on her body, covered by her gold top. Her curves beautifully hugged the sides of her body and her thick thighs only complimented her figure.

Onika couldn't help by bite her lip as she felt herself getting turned on. "I'm sure that if you had met me, you'd never forget mama." Nicki said in a slick tone, dripping with pure seduction.

"Is that so?" The blond beauty asked, making her way in front of where Onika was sitting. "You know I think you're right, I don't think I could ever forget a face that looked as good as yours."

Onika slightly grinned at her newly found prey's flirting. "Is that so?" The dark-haired woman asked, returning the question. "Well come a little closer over here so you can get a better look."

The beautiful woman only smirked and made a few steps closer. Onika could clearly see the hazel-eyed woman in all of her glory. She only got more beautiful. As her eyes began scanning the blonde's figure again, she noticed that her golden bra/top had the word "Honey" written across it.

"Is the view even better up close baby?" Onika liked the golden woman's flirtation. It enticed her in every way she wanted. "Extremely. I take it you like to be called Honey, is that right pretty girl?"

She smiled and nodded as she made her way an inch closer to Onika. "I do, what is it that you liked to be called beautiful?" Nicki smirked at the thoughts that ran across her mind but ignored them and stored them for later. "You can call me Nicki for now baby."

Onika didn't usually give her real name or any variation of it when she did this, but she didn't mind this time. "Nicki," she loved the way her name rolled off her tongue. It only fed all of the nasty thoughts she had been having since the moment she heard the beauty's melodious voice.

"Would you like a private dance tonight?" Onika felt nothing but excitement. She immediately answered yes to the question and the blond led her to what they called their "Show Rooms".

As they made their way to the room, Onika's eyes never left Honey's ass. It was so fat and jiggled with every step she took. Images of Nicki bending Honey over as she gave her rough backshots played vividly in Onika's mind.

Honey sat Onika down, closing the velvet curtain and closing and locking the door behind it which led to the room. Nicki couldn't help but lick her lips, she felt herself getting harder by the second in the presence of this gorgeous woman.

"Come here and sit on my lap mama."

Was all Onika said before Honey did exactly that. She straddled Nicki, throwing her head back as she swayed her hips back and forth on her lap. Onika sat up a bit, so that she could speak in Honey's ear. "Can I touch you baby? I wanna feel you in my hands."