You were careful lest your claws comes out and pierced the flesh. Your gaze moved behind you, you raised a brow. It was the man who informed you earlier, why would he do that. Ah.. know you understand why Fugaku requested you, why the elder was there.

You jumped away, avoiding the fireball that was sent where you previously stood. 'Two.. another one from above that makes then three- no, there's five of them' you thought. 'But what for exactly?', you pondered as you avoided a kunai aimed at your neck.

Your surrounded, your eyes moved towards the five adults. You can feel the eyes of not only Fugaku and the elders but everyone else's, you closed your eyes as you exhaled. Your neck throbbed, irritating you. Well atleast now you have an excuse to let off some steam.

You took a deep breath, the surroundings was quiet before you disappeared in front of the five adults alarming them and the watchers. You appeared behind one, the man felt chills when he made eye contact with you before your foot collided againsts his head sending him flying to a tree. The impact was enough to cause the tree to fall and break from the impact, the man was unconcious and bleeding.

Seeing this, the four remaining had their guard up, 'ah.. let's play shall we'. They jumped at you at the same time, you crouched avoiding them. One changed their course and aimed a kunai at you, you dodged before you felt something hot coming your way. You jumped high, a big fireball passing you.

They are getting on your nerves all of a sudden, your hand shot out and gripped the person that appeared behind you. You felt the man flinch, you elbowed the man hearing a crack as he grunt in pain. You hurdled the man at another one as you landed on your feet, you threw a quick punched at the adult who appeared beside you, hitting him on the throat causing the man to cough out blood from the force. Two left, only two left.

You watched as the two remaining performed hand signs, you didn't think twice as you charge. 'Thunder Breathing: First form: Thunderclap and Flash!' The ground beneath you broke as the sound and scent of thunder entered everyone's senses, electricity surrounds you as you disappeared before anyone can blink. You have reappered behind the two as you strike down on them, smoke coming from the two as they fell to the ground.

You released a breath, your arms were in pain. Had you have something that can be a substitute for a katana, you won't be in series of pain. That's the downside of not having a weapon on you when using breathing styles. It affects the human body or any part of the body use to strike an opponent.

You heard a clap, your gaze moved towards the elder who looked gleeful while Fugaku looked impressed. The elder was testing you, you have surpassed his expectations more anyone in the clan. The elder doesn't really have any high expectation but your performance changed his mind. The younger ones were in awe, your gaze paused on a spiked up hair. His eyes were sparkling as he gazed at you, his lips into a wide smile. Orange tinted goggles rested on his head, he looked like he was 4-5 years old.

Obito Uchiha

You laid on your back as you blankly stared at the ceiling, your arms have longed healed. You mulled over what had happened earlier, you were told that you'll be joining the rest starting tomorrow. You clenched your jaw while still blankly staring at the ceiling, you let out a quiet whine as you held the pillow over your face, rolling side to side, laying on your back kicking on air.

"AYAW KO!!" (I don'wanna!!)

You exclaimed, still throwing a fit before stopping with a 'hmmp'. You huffed as you glared at nothing, there goes your peaceful life. Anime tears ran down your face as you bit the end of your pillow ready to throw another tanthrum, stupid elder, stupid Fugaku! Stupid Uchihas!!! You let out a sigh as you closed your eyes, you'll ask for a wooden sword tomorrow for practice. A sigh left your lips as you opened your eyes, you brought your right hand close to your face.

For a minute you observe the lines in your palm, you clenched you hand into a fist without any thought on your mind.

"Wait up!"

You stopped walking, you slowly turned halfway as your gaze landed on a panting child who was leaning on a pillar, out of breath. You observed him quietly, not really knowing what to do. After a minute, he managed to regain his breathing.

"My name is Obito Uchiha! You were so cool earlier! You managed to take them down without even breaking a sweat!"

The boy exclaimed, that expression was on his face again. There were stars in his eyes as he got closer to you, he leaned in, excitement written all over his face.

"Teach me how to that cool lightning thingy!"

"No"

"Train-wait what? But why?"

The boy paused as he stared at you in confusion, he tilted his head to the side further expressing the confusion he felt. He reminds you of Tanjiro, you pulled your lips into a thin line. You turned around and walked away.

"You'll be hurting your organs, and you'll be bleeding internally"

That wasn't a lie but that wasn't true either, the only true thing you said was hurting your insides. Training to learn breathing styles had always wound you in Shinobu's estate, often bedridden for days, weeks and even months.

"I'll grow stronger for you to teach that to me! So just you wait!"

You heard him exclaimed as you walked further away from the training ground and near the entertainment district. You should buy some ingredients for dinner.

He won't learn that, it will only remind you the hell you went through just to master as many breathing styles possible. You bled internally, vomited blood, push yourself pass your limits. Kagaya is one sick bastard, his obsession to killing Muzan was on another level compared to how Muzan wants to walk under the sun again. You lost count how many times you nearly died just to learn and use those breathing styles. Not that your safe here either, the way the elder looked happy, maybe a little too happy makes you wonder what he had in store for you.

Will you end up stuck with a bunch of strings again? Attached to your back? Will you be free from this cycle? This cruel cycle you had been stuck in, will you end up.. taking more lives to escape. The thought of killing people again.. it brought a sour taste to the back of your throat. The first time you killed was when you took shadows from people to save yourself, you remember how much you cried. How much you stare at your hands, their was no blood but the shadows that obediently waited for your command. It reminds you how you killed them without remorse. You weren't really far from a villain, the question is..

Will you be a villain here?