Chapter 20

When the two returned to the ward, Shi Sheng was already awake.

Hearing the footsteps, she rolled her eyes stiffly and looked at Shen Yuchuan numbly.

After a while, a hoarse and cold voice came, "You saved me, will you want me?"

Her eyes were lifeless, only infinitely empty.

Even someone as hard-hearted as Shen Yuchuan couldn't help but have red eyes.

He walked over and sat by the bed, looked at her and said seriously: "Uncle wants you. Your mother is gone. From now on, you will be under the control of your uncle." This sentence cracked the

hard shell of the girl's body, and she closed her eyes suddenly. Upper eyes.

Tears burst like a torrent and rolled down from the corners of my eyes.

She covered her head with a quilt, first sobbed softly, and then burst into tears.

For the past six months, she had been living in fear every day.

Since my mother passed away, my father has been asking about the whereabouts of the jewelry box every day.

But before her death, her mother told her to hide the jewelry and never tell her father.

Later, when her father could not find out after questioning, he locked her up and tortured her together with the widow next door.

They made her do a lot of work during the day, and locked her up at night, depriving her of enough food for fear that she would have the strength to escape.

She lives in hell every day and cannot even die.

Song Nianning had experienced an inheritance battle with her scumbag father in her previous life, and could empathize with her feelings the most.

But she was living in the 21st century with sound laws, was protected by the law, was an adult, and could stand alone.

But in this era, parents are the gods who are pressing down on their children, and it is believed that sticks will produce filial sons.

Therefore, it is difficult for this child to receive help from the outside world.

Song Nianning's tears instantly broke down when she thought of what she had experienced, and she hurriedly turned her back to wipe her tears.

Go out to the hospital cafeteria to get food for the children, leaving their nephew alone.

In the ward, after the child finished crying, he talked about his experience.

Since her mother's death, her father has been asking about the whereabouts of the jewelry every day.

She was stubborn and stubborn, and no matter how much Shi Zhenyu beat and scolded her, she never revealed the whereabouts of the jewelry.

Shi Zhenyu used her as a labor force, making her do a lot of work every day, eating one meal a day and sleeping in the dirtiest woodshed.

Sometimes when he was drunk or in a bad mood, he would punch and kick her to vent his emotions.

Shi Sheng couldn't bear it anymore and secretly ran out to seek help, but was soon sent home.

Shi Zhenyu claimed that the child was ignorant and beat her half to death behind closed doors.

Shi Sheng was desperate and sneaked back to the Shen family in Xiguan Village.

Father Shen thought she was having a conflict with her father and asked her to go home quickly.