The Moon's cosmic springs

( Fanart by :

On the Pinterest )

On the Pinterest )

TW : Drowning

General information :

Name ( NOT REAL ) : Alinnea

Age : 14

Ethnicity : Portugese

Nationality : French

Skin color : brown

Hair type : frizzy

Casual Hairstyle : braids

Hair lenght : medium

Hair color : black

Personality : Extroverted, quiet at times, secretive, all-nighter type, cheerful, humoristic.

Likes : Sewing, fashion, designing, drawing ( mostly clothes ), drama, dress up games, taking selfies ( alone or with friends, taking late-night scrolls alone, hanging out with friends at day.

Dislikes : Any form of discrimination, may enlargize this another day.

Magical information :

Outfit :

Differences : the skirt is longer, the skirt, red part of boots, red parts of gloved, ribbon ( without the brooch ), top part of the corset are emerauld green

Differences : the skirt is longer, the skirt, red part of boots, red parts of gloved, ribbon ( without the brooch ), top part of the corset are emerauld green. The rest is white. Her hair is different, it is green medium wavy hair in two buns ( not down, on top )

Weapon :
A large green staff with a ball on the end. Has a crescent moon-shaped magical emerauld(new idea🤡).

Theme : (turquoise)Water, space, Moon, sailor, emeraulds, fashion, teleportation, future.

Powers : Magical hero bases, water manipulation and turquoise water generation, crescent-shaped emerauld-looking portals making, turquoise water blasts, can feel the future with the flow of rivers, lakes, seas, oceans, rains, and springs ( if you don't know what springs are, it's like tiny lakes but under the ground. )

Abilities :

-Can shoot water blast with her staff. ( the stronger and bigger it is, the more time it takes to charge )

-Can make portals. ( to get us togheter, the team is separated in 3 different cities💀 )

-Can generate turquoise pure water.

-Can foreshadow future events with the help of Water's flow.

-smack enemies with the staff like a sword.

Magia :

-Can create a tsunami which makes an artificial emerauld-turquoise shiny ocean. It then creates a hurricane inside which suck the enemies in water(and suffocate them)

-Doppel :

-Differences : The doppel overall is pastel green and white. There are some emeraulds included there and there and the water is turquoise and more shiny.

Wütende kraft

"This doppel represents rage. The master of this feeling can feel their blood boil, controversial to their usually cold water-based powers. They get a crippling rage for the target and while their despairful feeling tries to aim the poison from the scorpion at itself, it hits the target instead, leaving a big bruise and poisoning them, damaging them greatly. And even defeating them, depending on their health and resistance to brute force and poison togheter."

The doppel itself is based on fashion. Even when despairing, Alinnea must be perfect and fashionable at all times.

Transformation :

Space theme for Space girl.
Difference : the water is turquoise.

Theme music :

This music varies in interpretation. For each person that knows her, it can mean many different things from other. But for me, it represents her self-awareness and her will to sacrifice her happiness for others. She is ready to make sacrifices for the people, as the dazzling water drifts away.

Fun fact: Did you know that Scorpio Moon is a term used for people who have a deep and mysterious personality? And they also have a profound understand of Human's nature.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until then goodbye!
-Cupcake

 Until then goodbye!-Cupcake