Caesar: Glimmer, are you ready?

Glimmer: Yes, Caesar, I'm completely ready. - she says with a huge smile.

I understand that they've been preparing for this their whole lives, but how can they be fully prepared for their death? - James asks. "They don't prepare for that because they all believe they will win, and many lose precisely because of that" Enobaria replies.

The camera shows Caesar with Marvel on the stage, and they both laugh as Marvel raises his hand in self-amused gesture. Then Clove steps onto the stage in a pink dress. Next comes Cato, who confidently takes a seat in the chair.

Cato: It's an honor to represent my district. I'm determined and ruthless. I'm prepared for the fight.

Caesar raises Cato's arm high, while the audience applauds loudly.

Wow, he's very confident, i'd definitely try to avoid him during the games. - says Harry. "Believe me, we would've gladly avoided him too" says Peeta as he squeezes Amara's hand, causing James and Lily to look at them with concern.

They show the interviews of Foxface, Tresh, and Rue, and then a guard escorting Amara toward the stage.

Caesar: From district 12. You know her as the Girl on Fire! Now, let's welcome the charming Amara Everdeen!

A thunderous applause is heard as Amara walks onto the stage, squinting against the lights. She makes her way towards Caesar. He opens his hand for her, and they both sit down. Caesar turns toward Amara, waiting for her response.

Amara: What?

Laughter erupts in the hall as everyone notices how distracted Amara is. Finnick affectionately kisses her neck. "Sweetheart, you're the only one not paying attention during your interview!" he whispers, chuckling.

Caesar: I see someone's bit nervous. I must say, your entrace at the opening ceremony was quite impressive. Care to share more about it?

Amara: I just hoped I wouldn't end up burning to a crisps. - Amara replies with a nervous smile.

Caesar: When you rolled in on the chariot, I must admit my heart skipped a beat too. Did you all feel the same way? - Caesar inquires, seeking their reactions.

Amara? To me too.

Caesar: The flames, tell me about them. Were they real?

Amara: Yes. - Amara responds, looking at Cienna, who nods. "Furthermore, I can demonstrate again today." she adds with confidence.

Ceasar: Wait, wait, is it safe? - he asks with a hint concern.

Amara: Yes.

Caesar: Do you want it, folks? the crowd erupts in loud applause. "I'll take that as yes" Caesar says.

Amara walks to the center of the stage, twirling a few times until orange flames appear at the hem of the dress. The crowd erupts into loud cheers and applausw.

Wow, are these really real? Fred and George asks excitedy. "Yes" Cienna nods proudly. "You look stunning, darling" James smiles at Amara, who responds with a smile.

Ceasar: Spectacular! Thank you! Thank you! - the audience cheers as Amara gracefully takes her seat back in the chair.

Ceasar: I love it! Thank you! I have one more question, this time about your sister. It touched everone that you volunteered for her. Did you get a change to say goodbye? - Caesar inquires.

Amara: Yes, I did.

Caesar: And what did you say to her as a farewell?

Amara: I told I'll try to win, that I want to win for her.