1st Weapon- Sword

You immediately grabbed the sword, it had a nice blade, very sharp. The headed to the first chamber. It was a completely white room, with the exception of black stripes, there was a painted black, wooden, old table a couple of the feet in front of the door, there was a note on it. You gripped your sword tight. You walked a couple of steps and picked up the note.
"What is black, white and red all over?"

There was a girl, blindfolded, handcuffed and tied to a chair. You knew what you had to do, you gulped and headed towards the chair. The girl whimpered. "Please.... Let me go.... I-I won't tell anyone." You sighed and breathed heavily, your heart was pounding, you lifted your sword and sliced off the girls head. You shuttered as the blood splattered on your clothes.

You shook and proceeded.

The next room was a fairly dark room with 4 men, each holding one of the weapons you hadn't picked. They looked up as to you. They smirked. One of them stepped forward. "Defend yourself." You readied your sword. He lunged at you with the kitchen knife, you dodged quickled, swooping behind him and stabbing him. He fell the he knees, and to the floor. One of the other dudes lunged at you with the butcher knife, you backflipped, before you were locked up you had been a fantastic gymnast. He lunged again, the other dude shot at you, and you dodged, the bullet hit the butcher man. You frontflipped and, midair, kicked the gun out of his hands, grabbing it, pouring out the bullets and handing him back the gun. Then continued by stabbing him. You growled and watched the life drain from his eyes. You pulled the sword out, and proceeded to the second to last chamber.

You immediately were pulled up by one of your legs, by a rope. A fridge nearby was the counterweight, you threw your sword and it cut the rope, you dropped, and landed on your back, you ran and got your sword, but a large man, grabbed your leg and pulled you down. You kicked his face and killed him with the sword, which was covered in slowly drying blood.

You got into the last chamber.

There stood Jeff. With his knife. He was smirking. . . Or was he? You couldn't exactly tell because of the carved smile, which seemed freshly carved.

Slender was beside him.

"The final test. Defeat one of your fellow companions."

You gulped.

He stood in an offensive stance, he ran towards you very quickly, lunging, it cut your arm a bit, you pushed him to get him off his balance and tackled him, you lifted your sword..... You looked into his eyes.

"What are you waiting for, Finish him." Slender commanded.

You closed your eyes... You got up, and dropped the sword. "No..."

You went through the door. It led to Slenders office. You sat down. You just couldn't have done it...