Alone

I am such an idiot xD I think I might be bipolar, wait that's mean to bipolar people- Nevermind! xD I'm just weird, sorry.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Running, leaves, branches. 

"Are they gone?" (Y/N) whispered, the cold air spiking her pale skin. "I don't-*tic*know..." Tobias answered, looking around. "We shouldn't stop here, this is how people die in the movies." (Y/N) said cautiously. Tobias nodded, then hear gunshots and screaming in the distance. (Y/N) got dizzy at the familiar screams of horror, she felt faint, as if in a nightmare. She blacked out.

~Three hours later brought to you by butthurt fangirls(aka me xD)~ (2nd Person POV)

Silence, complete udder silence. You groaned, your head hurt, your ears rang, you opened your eyes slowly, yelling, orders.

"Get this girl into the Doctor." Someone yelled. "Where's her parents?" Someone else asked. More silence. Sharp pains. "Her parents are dead, both of 'em murdered by 'er hand they say." Voices, loud voices. "Time for your medicine."

You woke up with a gasp, panting you looked around, crickets chirping, the sun burning bright. "Ugh..." You looked around, everything in focus. "Tobias?" You called out, realizing how raspy and dry your throat was.

No answer. 

Birds sang, but somehow still felt silent. You got up, observing your surroundings, it was a creaky old house, holes everywhere, floor missing, windows missing, almost as if they'd never been put in. Dust, branches and brown and yellow leaves cluttered the wood floor. The smell was musty, and yet comforting at the same time, one or two steps of the stairs were missing, and some seemed cracked. How'd you even get up here? You look around more for any bearing of where you were. But nothing. 

You were alone.