𝟎𝟒𝟏 - 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲

Start from the beginning

𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦 🖤 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒!

ʚ 3rd person ɞ

             IN THE CHILLING depths of Angel's mission to eliminate a man, the cold tendrils of her past ensnared her in an unexpected vice grip.

There he was, his lean body against the cobble grey wall smoking cigarette. His mask covered his face but she knows that's the man she has to kill by his eyes. Although she can sense some familiarity in them she decides to ignore. 'Do I know anyone that has greyish blue eyes? Fuck, I need to focus on this task. ' She says to herself.

She moved quick and sinisterly, Tom's voice echoing in her head. As the confrontation unfolded, the air thick with tension, the moment arrived when the anonymity of her target would be peeled away. With a swift motion, she wrestled down the mask that concealed the face of her enemy, only to be met with a visage that sent shivers down her spine. It was him.

No no no no. FUCK.

Why did it have to be him out of everyone.. It seems like he noticed it's me too by the look in his eyes. The same eyes that haunts me till now. The man who caused me the greatest pain. The man who hurt me regardless it was sexual, mentally or physically. It was him. The perpetrator of pain etched deeply into her memories.

"Oh? Angelina. Long time no see. I wonder how tight you have gotten over the years. " His sick laugh erupts as I shudder from fear, anger, and ambition.

The revelation struck like a thunderbolt, unlocking a floodgate of haunting recollections. In the recesses of her mind, she found herself transported back to the echoes of her childhood, where this very man had cast a malevolent shadow over her innocence. The scars he had carved into her psyche, wounds that time had failed to fully now pulsed with a renewed intensity. She was going to kill him and there was no stopping her.

As the fight raged on, each blow exchanged became a cathartic release of pent-up rage and hatred. Angel's visceral reaction was not just to a faceless adversary but to the embodiment of her darkest nightmares. The same man who had tormented her in youth, the architect of her childhood trauma, now stood as an impediment to her quest for closure.

Yet, the cruel hand of fate didn't stop there. Another layer of her traumatic past unraveled as she glimpsed a chilling flashback – the haunting scene of a car crash. The same man, responsible for the vehicle collision that had brought her perilously close to death alongside Mattheo, now confronted her in a different battleground. The weight of that near-fatal incident resurfaced, intertwining with the fresh wounds of her childhood, creating a volatile concoction of pain and resentment.