𝟎𝟑𝟐 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐈𝐫𝐥
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

❧𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

         MY EYES OPENED, my bronzed silky thighs spread over Mattheo. Even though it appears like there are still hours until dawn, the obnoxious ringing keeps fading in and out of the small cabin I rented in the forest. I turn to face Matt and give him a shake, causing his curls to gently bounce against his forehead.

"Matty, it's your phone, pick it up." I say this, however my tone sounds harsh from yesterday.

We were engrossed in our own worlds to the point where I overlooked how I was supposed to walk today—forget about that—or at least communicate.

A slight grunt and twitch were audible, followed by the words, "Too tired for another round, Ina."

"Matt! the phone!" I yelled as I grabbed a pillow out my back as my eyes widened and blushed.

I heard him shuffle and crack up as the ringing seemed to fade away. I shifted around, sighing and illuminated an involuntary smile.

"Hello?" Mattheo gave a frustrated reply.

"Father." The room became tense almost instantly just by hearing that word. My body froze, and I leaped up from my position. I was now completely alert.

Mattheo looked at me, his eyes worn out, as he responded in a respectful and succinct manner.

"Certainly my lord, I will be there with you; no one is more significant than you." I raised an eyebrow as he abruptly ended the call and tossed the phone onto the bed.

"Matt what was that??" Putting the blanket on top of my breasts, I said.

"Ina. Pack everything you'll need so that we can return to the manor. You can use the floo powder to enter Hogwarts undetected." His words came out of nowhere as he went haywire packing his bag and gathering his clothes from the previous evening to change into.

"What? I'm genuinely confused Matt, exactly what did he say? " I sway on my legs, wobbling like a newborn and question him. Fuck. Was all of that necessary for us to do yesterday?

I walked around, driven to get rid of the stupid blanket because it was making me move more slowly and making my legs feel like they were about to give out.

"He needs me to finish this task at the manor, but I'm running out of time. He desires it to be finished. " His tone was slightly humorous making me perplexed for some one talking about a task given a by madman.

I looked up, confused only to see him gazing at my unsteady legs. What a bastard. The way his lips curved upwards confirms that he is highly proud of what he did last night.

"Well at least he didn't call us on the first day and ruin your birthday trip." I pout and settled down in order to put on my socks.