~Decisions and Forgiveness (Part 2)~

*So its been a few months or weeks since Mikey is been here now and his personality is mostly kind, secretive a bit sometimes and mostly jams from musics in the real world. Jax on the other hand just keeps on seeing shadows but can't really tell if they're true or not but they almost look very similar to the crossed-off pictures in the doors that we see in the Pilot Episode*

Jax: Gah! These stupid shadows are literally messing with my mind! And so is that stupid Mike, atleast having Pomni is great, she's probably the only thing I can need of-

*Pomni came out of nowhere and tapped on his back*

Pomni: Were you just talked about me, Jax?

Jax: O-Urm, no. Nah I wasn't talkin' about you *chuckling nervously*

Pomni: You're lying right? I mean you always lie

Jax: Wha??? Nah! I ain't lyin', Pom-pom!

Pomni: And don't call me by that name again please

Jax: Well since you mentioned it, i will.......keep saying that!

Pomni: Well of course you would , why wouldn't you?

Jax: Heh you know me, I'm the guy

Pomni: Well just go back to sleep, it's already almost midnight

Jax: Alright fine *goes back to my room*

----------------
Location: Jax's room
----------------
*Since this is going to be somebody's room only, i can only talk about that person only thats in the room so i will just type in something as Jax*

Jax: *looks at Mikey's picture to examine* Huh, never thought most of his colors are red and white. *thinks for a moment* Why though? *looks at myself* Ohhhh, since I wear mostly purple in the real world. I have a purple skin but why is only his clothes and hairs are red and white?

*Jax then knows a thing that Mikey is almost as tall as him which Jax is about 6'2 and Mikey is roughly about 6ft*

Jax: This ***** is tall as hell what the heck? Almost tall as me is even more surprising

*Jax then yawns*

Jax: Ugh, I'm sleepy is what's making things worse for me already *sighs annoyingly* Fine

*Jax then hides the picture and went to sleep*

----------------
*It's next morning now, everybody is doing their normal routine. They are expecting Caine to show up at anytime already now because of his new adventure game*

Kinger: *shaking abnormally in the fortress*

Zooble: *choking Jax*

Jax: *punches Zooble to get released*

Pomni: Hey urm, Mikey?

Mikey: Hm? *drinking coffee*

Pomni: How are you not panicking about the fact that we can't seemingly escape from this circus?

Mikey: Eh, it's better rather than living in the real world. Plus, living forever is nice and don't know if living forever can even get abstracted even when we're not insane

Pomni: Riiight, what was the "rather than living in he real world" thing you just said?

Mikey: Pomni, how the heck can I remember. I probably losted my brain cells because of entering here with the bonus addition of falling off a roof, why the hell is the roof so far away from the floor ******

*Caine then appears in the circus abnormally*

Caine: Welcome my superstars! Today we have another adventure isn't that right, Bubbles?

Bubbles: Sure righty-ho Cainey! And it's called *pauses for a moment* urm well since today, me and Caine aren't having any ideas right now. How about a rest day and we'll teleport you guys to a beach instead?

*Everybody then reluctantly agrees*

Caine: If that's what my superstars wanted! *snaps finger*

----------------
Location: Huge Beach (another dimension)
----------------

Caine: Alright my superstars, here are your beach clothes! *snaps fingers again*

Zooble: *gets a towel wrapped around like how somebody is getting a cold* Neat, I guess

Jax: *gets sunglasses and has a lifeguard hat and clothes wuth the additional of an advanced watergun* HEHEHEHE, TIME FOR SOME PRANKS

Pomni: *gets a normal beach girl clothes* Huh?!

Kinger: *gets a normal beach boy clothes* *looks and stares at the clothes intensely*

Gangle: *gets a hat* Oooo!

Ragatha: *gets the same as Pomni* H-hey!

Kaufmo: *gets a normal beach boy clothes* Oh! This looks, cool!

Mikey: *gets an advanced watergun with goggles* OH JAX IS DEAD

*Everybody then gets teleported to their spots like Pomni, Ragatha and Kaufmo are in the water, Jax is on he lifeguard tower near the beach just shooting at Mikey, Zooble is just sitting next to Kinger and Gangle, Mikey is just shooting at Jax*

Caine: Enjoy your rest my superstars! Tooda-lo! *disappears abnormally*

*After a while of fun, the crew both rested and while nobody was looking. Jax magically pulls out Mikey's picture and continues on examine him in the picture*

Jax: *looks at the sea* Maybe I am getting hallucinations, maybe Mikey is not even that bad *sighs* Maybe I should rest my mind off, it's already a long day of being suspicious of Mikey already
----------------
Words: 874

I HAVE A TEST IN THURSDAY MOTHER FUCKER (its because i live in Vietnam which is Asia), I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PART 2 IS A BIT SHORTER BUT THAT'S MY BEST ALREADY. I EVEN HAVE TO REMEMBER THINGS SO THAT I WON'T MESS THE TEST UP, ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING IT SHORT