Reminder

I made another story and I'm working on it, Neecie's suggestion is in process and if you guys want to hear this story rather than the other one then I'm fine with it, no big deal. Also what are yalls favorite type of games, mine is Roblox and I'm planning to do a Doors meeting the circus from another story.

What do yall think?

Also I have an idea: I'll give out an example: If MD_and_TADC likes Roblox and his favorite game is Doors then I'll make a story only for him
So uhhh comment your games and let me know

Update: So uhhhh, you guys maybe surprised but I accidentally bring my IPad (the one im using to make stories) to school and im literally in primary like 5th grade which is the final grade before middle and I am was so scared like to my soul but so lucky that nobody saw my iPad like I was like "OH THANK JESUS" and that's about it ;)

Reminder again: First of all, I am a male and no you can't call me anything except for things like Thank you Khanh or something like that only so uhh you misunderstood for anybody who thought I was female (its probably from the user that said she was a female so yall probably thought that i was going to be a female too)

Yet again: So guys, should I do a Murder Drones Ship Series? Like only Nuzi and probably VJ cuz it's getting kinda Canon now, what do you guys think?

AGAIN: Welp I have a Murder Drones story on this accounts now, go check it out. ITS GOOD