~Relationship but Jax gets his worst fear next morning~

*Pomni was sleepy and she wanted a companion to sleep with so she the only place she knows is Jax's room so she went there and knocks on the door and Jax opened it*

----------------

Jax: Pomni? What are ya doing here?

Pomni: I can't sleep because of my nightmares just keep rolling back and forth, can I sleep with you?

Jax: Fine but only for tonight and no more oh and also you're sleeping on the floor *said in annoyance*

Pomni: Thanks Jax, I guess *sets up the sleeping place*

Jax: Not goodnight Pomni

Pomni: You too

*At 3:30 AM, Pomni wakes up because of a horrible nightmare*

Pomni: *looks at Jax* He wouldn't mind if I just join him right? *climbs up slowly up onto the bed and sleeps with him*

Jax: Pomni you know I can feel what's happening around me right? Oh and didn't i tell you that you cannot sleep with me, Pomni?

Pomni: Just for tonight please?

Jax: Fine

Pomni: Yay thanks! *sleeps*

----------------

Jax: I can feel your movements, Pomni

Pomni: Oh yeah, sorry

*Next morning, she couldn't saw Jax anywhere so she went to check where Jax is and sees that Jax was in Ragatha's room and talking with her so she talked with the others but she is feeling a bit jealous but she brushed it off easily*

-----------------

*At 10:30 PM*

Pomni: *yawns* Well I guess he wouldn't mind if I sleep with him again, right?

*Pomni then goes to Jax's room and opens it then just sees Jax just walking around in the room*

Jax: Oh, hey Pom-pom. Whatcha doin' here?

Pomni: May I sleep with you again?

Jax: Why exactly?

Pomni: Nightmares

Jax: Can't you sleep with the others?

Pomni: I don't remember their room location exactly and also since your room is infront of mine, it's the only room I can just remember

Jax: Okay? So why don't you just call Caine to bring you to a comfortable dimension that has all you need?

Pomni: I did but he didn't showed up, probably having a date with Moon or just having a chat with Bubbles again

Jax: *looks outside and sees a couch* Can't you sleep at that couch outside the hallway?

Pomni: It looks not that comfortable, it looks hard and not soft at all I mean just look

Jax: *sighs* Fine! Just don't do anything stupid again okay?

Pomni: Sorry if I made you mad

Jax: I'm not mad, it's just getting repetitive

Pomni: Thank you I guess

*after they slept each other yet again, annoyingly and next morning is a bit funny. Jax was literally, forcefully getting brushed by his teeth by Ragatha for the first time*

Jax: RAGS, IM GONNA FRICKIN' PUT CENTIPEDES ON YOUR BED FOR GOODNESS SAKE! *sounded muffled by the water and the brush keep on brushing back and forth*

Ragatha: ITS TIME TO GET THIS COMMON HABIT OUT OF YOURS, JAX

*Pomni checks up on them and giggles a bit*

*after 2-3 painful minutes for Jax and Ragatha, Jax's teeth is still yellow although it smells like toothpaste*

Ragatha: See? Even if your teeth is yellow, atleast have that smell!

Jax: Oh you're dead with me, Rags. I'm putting more centipeds in your room now *goes to grabs some centipeds*

Ragatha: Better anyway.

----------------

Words: 622

My brain is hurting so much because I can't think much about this ship or should I say Jamni because Jax is top and Pomni is bottom, comment in which of the 2 characters should i change their personality? (the best comment gets a shout out on the next part) oh and also if you're lucky enough, I might do 2 and shout out 2.