Chapter 7: The Creation That Lead To A New Story

Before the concept of time and space, a singular will existed with limitless power. Seeking excitement, it created other wills, constructing reality for them to inhabit. Realising it would know all, it relinquished omnipotence and omniscience, becoming Veldanava--a part of creation.

I, Ryan, a sorcerer, was entering a new dimension again. In this dimension, I accidentally met a singular entity who seemed to be bored.

I approached it and said, " Are you bored?, How about making a creation of your own?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Ryan, I'm a dimensional travelling sorcerer. I accidentally entered this dimension and saw you looking bored. How about you, who are you?"

"Me?, I'm a singularity entity which means an entity filled with solitude and boredom."

"What is your name?"

"Name? As a singularity entity, I have no such thing."

"That would be difficult. Then I'll just give you a nickname."

" Whatever you like."

"Solitara."

"Solitara?"

"Solitara is derived from the word solitaire which means single or alone. So creatively it can be interpreted as something that is unique, singular, or stands alone."

"Okay, I accept that."

I felt something connected to it. Like a part of my mana was taken by it.

Solitara looked at me and said, "Then I'll give you a name too."

"Sorry Solitara, how about you give me a place in the creation you want to make, instead of a name."

"Good idea. Any feedback on my creation?"

"How about you split your soul a little and put this ego of yours in a body. Of course, I will also split my soul, but only to observe without interfering. Like a camera."

"Camera?"

"A tool to record events. So what do you think, Solitara?"

"That's a marvellous idea, then let's get started."

Solitara prepared to break down her soul and ego and put them into the entity we had created. Solitara insisted on naming it.

" Let me take care of it."

"I'll leave that up to you. By the way, what name did you give it?"

"Star King Dragon, Veldanava."

"What a unique and cool name."

"Then move on to you, Ryan."

I created a body for my soul fragment, a man with black hair and red eyes. He was an expert in magic and had only one ambition, which was to watch Solitara's creations without caring about anything else.

"What are you going to name it, Ryan."

"I won't give her a name, but every time something significant happens to your creation, it will be born. It will inherit memories that reside only within your creation and a few of mine from other dimensions. I created him to have a name where if every word of the prefix and suffix of his name were put together, it would be my name."

"That's interesting, then what about us?"

"Of course, once your ego is gone, your boredom will disappear and everything will go back to the way it was without anyone knowing we existed. You won't feel anything anymore because your ego has been discarded, after all, you are a singularity."

"That's right. Then what happens to you?"

"I'll be travelling to another dimension. Here won't produce anything for me, so it's better for me to explore other dimensions and scatter my soul fragments, right?"

"Yeah, that means we're going to part ways here."

" That's right Solitara."

"Can I ask for one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Tell me about some of the dimensions you've encountered. Before I let go of this ego. May I?"

"Of course, Solitara."

I told Solitara about some of the dimensions I had travelled through. Like when I met a Sage named Flugel and a Witch named Satella, then I also played chess with a god in another dimension, the god said his name was Tet, I remember that we took turns winning, although I sometimes gave in, he always showed me old relics, I was not interested, I remember it was called Suniaster if I'm not mistaken. Oh yeah, I also told Solitara that I once destroyed an empire called Obelian because of my intervention directly. I also said that I met Mio Takamiya, a spirit mother who made her own world, an interesting woman. I also split my soul and made it go to a school without magic and other magical things, an elite school like that, and the soul fragment met an interesting individual, his name was Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. I've also been to a dimension where there was a person who was probably my equal, but he went to the Anti-Universe so I can't meet him anymore, his name is Akuto Sai, a former demon king who switched to Void Body if I remember correctly. I also said that my soul fragment that was in Solitara's creation world had a slight reflection of traits like an entity from another dimension, this entity called itself Shadow because this entity was always behind the scenes, I confirmed that my soul fragment was different, it would be behind the layer watching without interfering, but this shadow entity was worth watching at that time. Then I also told Solitara about my encounters with other interesting entities. Until finally after a few years, I said goodbye.

"See you again Solitara."

"See you again, Ryan."

Then Solitara and Ryan parted ways. Solitara split off its soul and gave its ego to Veldanava. Where a new story begins. While Solitara returned to solitude, then Ryan explored another dimension.

Veldanava awoke in The Place of Beginnings and initiated the construction of reality. Commanding the Eight Great Holy Spirits, he created seven servants from the Great Holy Spirit of Light. Utilising their power, Veldanava crafted numerous Universes with distinct laws. The Central World was designed to house powerful and immortal spirits, a godly race. To foster this race, Veldanava created Twilight Valentine as the ancestor. Facing challenges with Twilight's perfection, two species, High Humans and Vampires, were born. However, shortcomings led to the creation of Humans and Demi-Humans. Although lacking the immortality Veldanava desired, they fulfilled his aspirations. And the story called Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken began...

 And the story called Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken began