Roxy and Friends

Katie, Roxy and Jennifer sat around the kitchen table at Roxy's home and shared a chilled bottle of white wine.  After several glasses, somebody usually slipped into over-share mode.  It would happen the conversation would drift to sex with their partners.  None of the ladies were married. Roxy had a live-in boyfriend. He was mostly a fuck buddy, and each had permission to date other people. Katie and Jennifer had steady boyfriends. Just for occasional sex and companionship.

Ted, Roxy's beau, was out with some friends playing golf. His often repeated routine was he would go to the 19th watering hole, the club bar, after his round of golf and have a few drinks before coming home around 10pm, drunk and horny.

"Ok, I've got a juicy sex share about Ted." Roxy began.   "A couple of days ago, while Ted was on the golf course, I was hungry and wanted to order a pizza delivered.  I couldn't find my phone so instead I picked up Ted's iPad."

"Uh oh, I know where this is going.  You decided to look at his search history?" Katie questioned. 

"Not at all.  I know he looks at porn, and other unmentionable sites he frequents." Roxy giggled confessing.

"Well, spill it!" Jennifer demanded.

"I'm getting there, you overanxious sluts!" Roxy took a long swig of her wine and filled her glass and the other wine goblets to the top. 

"So," Roxy paused, she leaned in and lowered her voice.  "When I opened the browser, it went straight to a porn site.  He had left his browser opened on a video of a threesome having BDSM type sex."

"Damn, well your Ted is hot, have to admit that!" Katie declared.  "What was the video about?" She asked.

"There were two hot girls in tight leather outfits, fishnet stockings, ungodly high fuckme heels, exposed tits and open crotches with smooth shaved pussys.  The guy, every bit as well built as Ted, great ass, naked and tied to the end of the bed, face down with his ass in the air and his feet flat on the floor."

"Oh shit, he's not gonna fuck them, they intend to fuck him!" Jennifer couldn't contain her excitement.

"That's right honey, but before that happens, they each take turns spanking his tight ass with a big hairbrush, a riding crop, and a long evil looking wooden paddle.  They have that son-of-a-bitch crying like a baby before they finish." Roxy told.

"I spank Jimbo, and he likes it."  Katie confessed.  "I've been over his knee a few times as well." She admitted and grinned.

I've had Walt spank me too," Jennifer said with a giggle.  "Playfully of course.  Although I must confess, I wish he would spank a little harder, actually a lot harder!"

"Oh, when I spank Jimbo, I don't hold back.  And we have the best fuck after too!"   Katie downed her glass of wine.  She reached for the corkscrew and opened the third bottle of wine.

"Well, the two ladies put on harnesses with large dildos attached.  They lube him up well, then took turns railing his ass, with him trying to scream through the ball gag in his mouth." Roxy continued. 

"Eventually they seem satisfied he's had enough and stop.  One of them pulls out a syringe, loads it from a vile and administers an injection into his ass cheeks.   She puts a little bandaid over the needle spot, just like a real nurse would.  They tell him his car keys will be in his pocket, and the shot they just gave him will make him forget what happened and knock him out a few hours."

Roxy continued after small sip of wine.  "They wait till he's passed out, dress him and position him comfortably on the bed.  Turn out the lights and leave." Roxy concluded her story and took another long overdue sip of wine.

"Damn, you think Ted would be into getting pegged?" Jennifer asked.

"Pegged," Katie asked.  "You seem to know something about BDSM don't you honey?" She joked.

"Well, Ted's not the only one that watches porn." Jennifer giggled.  "And if you two sluts deny it, your liars! "

"I won't deny it, and I've always fantasied about fucking a guy in the ass with a big dildo." Roxy admitted. 

Katie didn't want to say much.  She was not comfortable disclosing her past.  Not yet anyway.  In another life, she had been a highly paid dominatrix at a high end BDSM club in London.  She had been in a lot of mens butts and had a great deal of experience in ass play.  It was how she became independently wealthy at 43 and would never have to work another day in her life, if she chose not to.

Roxy looked at her watch.  4pm.  "You know ladies, the sex shop is only ten minutes from here.  What say you we go down there and buy three strap-ons and fuck Ted when he gets home drunk and horny."

"You think he'd go for that?" Jennifer asked. 

"Of course, he will!  He liked the video and added it to his favs."  Roxy declared.  "I have a way to make sure he won't say no."  Roxy said.

"What you mean?" Katie asked.

Roxy giggled and continued.  "I met this random guy at a bar one night.  I was horny as hell.  He took me to a sleazy hotel, and I gave this drunk shitbag a mind-blowing blow job.  He passed out on me before I could fuck him, so I went through his pockets.  He had a handful of date rape pills, roofies they are called, and very little cash on him.  I took what he had, and the pills and left him in that sleazy hotel, took a Uber back to the bar and went home."

"Damn Roxy, you are adventurous!  "Didn't you worry he'd find you and come after you?"   Jennifer asked.

"Nah, the creep was married, I found his wedding band in his pocket.  I almost took it but decided against that.  He had a nice dick, and that saved him." Roxy laughed.  "For good measure, I slipped it back on his finger before I left."

"Nice touch, bitch." Jennifer smiled and tipped her wine glass at Roxy.

"I know, I'm evil when I don't get fucked when I should." Roxy smirked.

"Let's get to the sex shop before it closes and buy those dildos."  Roxy ordered.