Ep. 4: An Assasin's Honor?

3rd POV

All the teams have been named at this point and each team has been given a dorm room to share.

It is now late at night, Izuku is in his team's dorm and just sits on the window edge and stares outside, silently enjoying the view of the city night lights. He then looks behind him, seeing all his teammates are peacefully asleep.

Izuku POV

I already had a hard enough time just getting along with Wolfie. Now, I have 2 more people I have to deal with for at least 4 more years.

Worst of all, I'm part of a team that spells out a word I can hardly relate to.

Out of everyone in this room, I am the furthest one of being... 'kind'. Why the hell would Ozpin give us a team name that doesn't suit everyone in this team?

There were so many options for our names to be used and put together as a team name if it was just our first names.

INKD

NIKD

DNKI

...

You know what, scratch the last one. Having a team name named after Denki sounds far worse than the one we already have.

I'm sure Ozpin thought of other ideas for our team name, even ones I haven't thought of yet.

So,... why KIND? That's a word that could have so many meanings, even underlying ones...

Then again, it's only gonna be for 4 years. After that, I'm gone.

3rd POV

He then looks back at Olivia, who is sleeping peacefully on her bed.

Izuku POV

I wonder if Wolfie would still follow me after I leave the team.

Then again, she doesn't know who I really am, no one does.

I bet that once they all find out who I really am, they'll all hate me.

Especially after all of the things I have done.

Izuku: Hmm... *opens his bag* I even brought my mask and a new outfit for assassin work... Maybe I should try to do some bounty work. I've been itching to kill someone who deserves to die. I'll wait at least a week or 2 to space out my arrival and my work as an assassin in case I become known. *closes the bag and lays down in bed* I just need to endure these next 4 years. Once it's over, I'll return to Anima as 'Dust Eater' again... I wonder how much stronger I'll be then.

(TIMESKIP TO MORNING BROUGHT TO YOU BY YANG PRANKING IZUKU BY LEAVING SOME CHEESE ON HIS DOORSTEP)

Morning has arrived, everyone had just had their breakfast to start their day at Beacon Academy... well, not everyone.

Denki: