• ASTROPHILE •

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:

An astrophile is a person who is fascinated by astronomy and has a love for the stars, planets, galaxies, and other celestial objects. They are passionate about exploring the universe, learning about its origins and mysteries, and sharing their knowledge and excitement with others. Astrophiles often enjoy observing celestial objects through telescopes or other astronomical equipment, attending star parties, writing about their experiences, or teaching others about the wonders of the night sky.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Go Young Jung As Lee Han-Eul _______

_______

"You can be the brightest star in someones darkest nights."

Han eul is a very soothing, gentle, and quiet young girl who often keeps her opinions and thoughts to herself. The girl has a weird obsession with stars and anything astronomic, she says they are absolutely gorgeous in every single way. At night she goes onto the roof of her house and gazes at the stares and all the shapes it clusters.

Shes quick-witted and remains calm in serious or in violent situations such as fights, arguments and what so ever. She never liked that stuff, especially since she lives with rough parents that are going through a divorce. Compared to her, they were always yelling, screaming and simply making a commotion over anything. Even if it is as simple as a pan not being stored in the right place.

This annoyed the young girl very much, but what could she do about it? Whenever she voices her thoughts or complaints she would only get ignored or laughed at for being selfish and a disturbance making her remain silent.

Despite being quiet and hard to approach, she has many admirers just based off her beautiful features. One would be grateful for the attention but no, she hated it to the max. She would get ticked off because she hated the idea of crushing on someone you didn't know at all. I mean, do any of them know a single thing about her? Do they know her personality and interests? No, they dont so. why are they wasting their time trying to be with someone that didn't care?

No matter this, he still did everything for her.

__⋇⋆✦⋆⋇__