Wedding 💍💖

After Eleven Years

_______________________

Wedding Reception
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nobita and Dekisugi are standing on stage while holding hands. Nobita doesn't wear spectacles anymore. He used to wear eye lens.

Gian, Suneo, Sizuka, Riruru are also in wedding reception. They are cheering Nobita and Dekisugi.

In these years when Nobita and Dekisugi gets successful in their life then they told their parents about their relationship. There parents were happy with that decision.

Nobita is a doctor, Dekisugi is a scientist,  Gian is a boxer, suneo is a business. And Sizuka is a fashion designer.

Nobita's parents are also in wedding reception and they both gets emotional to see their Nobita. Dekisugi's parents are consoling Nobita's parents to not get worried about Nobita. Dekisugi's parents promise Nobita's parents that they will always take care of him.

The priest goes on stage. After that priest read some vows and Dekisugi and Nobita repeats those vows.

Then Dekisugi and Nobita exchange their rings and kiss each other to lock the marriage.

All guests, friends, and relatives of newly wedded couples starts clapping and cheering.

(Dekisugi and Nobita)

After that they all enjoys the celebration. All the time Nobita and Dekisugi holds each other's hands.

"Nobita! Today we are husbands. It's like a dream to me. I always loved you and I will always love you.", Dekisugi says emotionally.

"I love you too Dekisugi. I promise I will always love you and protect our small family.", Nobita says and he hugs Dekisugi.

They both close their eyes and feels the warmth. After that they both did lunch with their parents and friends.

At Night

Nobita and Dekisugi goes inside their room. It is decorated lavishly. Nobita admires the room. But Dekisugi smiles and he carry Nobita in bridal style.

"Dekisugi...", Nobita says.

Dekisugi throws Nobita on bed. Nobita bounces on bed and he shockingly looks at Dekisugi.