"So this is the one that defeated the number one hero" he laughed 

Mirko blanked out before she suddenly yelled out.
"SINCE WHEN!!?"

Y/n slapped his hand away and smirked.
"Don't make a big deal out of it" yet her eyes said a different thing.

"In a few days you will be heading off to camp with Shota, you will bring him along" Mrs Joke spoke up

"Who?"

"Shota..?"

"Who's that..?" Y/n felt feathers lightly attach themselves to her clothes and if she were any lower of a demon she wouldn't have noticed.

'Sly bastard! Human scum how dare you treat an uppermoon like this!' Y/n twitched her fingers but nodded to herself

"I assume it's Aizawa"

Mrs Joke nodded her head and laughed out loud
"Oh you really don't know his first name aha!"

"Now, Mr tsugikuni.. this is Y/n L/n. Y/n L/n, this is Yorichi Tsugikuni"

Y/n smiled and held out her shaking hand, willing it to stop.

"Pleasure"
"It's all mine" he answered absentmindedly.
"He really has forgotten" Muzan finally spoke up with anger.

—————-
That night Y/n spent it staring at the sleeping face of her kings greatest enemy, he was oddly peaceful even in the presence of a demon.
—————

"At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights--for "Plus Ultra"!" Aizawa spoke up boredly as he made his way towards the bus once everyone had gotten the point.

Y/n sighed as she turned her head to see Ochako, Denki and Sero jumping around stupidly as Izuku watched confusedly.

"Who's the new kid?" Bakugo scowled seeing Yorichi's blank expression on him.

"This is Yorichi, Bakugo. A transfer student..."
Yorichi tilted his head slightly as he heard what Y/n said and his eyes bore holes into the side of her head.

"Tsk better not get in my way" Bakugo huffed and left, apparently the new kid didn't interest him enough to insult him.

Hagakure waved her over and gestured to class B where monoma stood tall and boasted about what? Y/n couldn't care less.

"It's you!" A girl with orange hair bounced over to Y/n before she could get away.

"Pardon me, I don't think I know your name..?" Y/n smiled

"Oh I'm Kendo from class B, but of course you wouldn't know me I've just seen you around heaps of times aha" she blushed and shyly looked around

"It's a pleasure to meet you then kendo, I'm Enmu" Y/n softly laughed.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" Iida yelled out and Y/n looked back at kendo.

"Seems I must be off, goodbye" she nodded and left before kendo could reply.

"Did you get rejected?" Monoma stalked over and whispered to kendo.

Kendo's face slowly heated up further and further in embarrassment.
"I didn't confess to her!"

"Aha.. then why were you all red and then sad and mushy when she left you" monoma laughed as he made his way to his bus after tormenting Kendo who attempted to flatten him into a pancake.

"HEY ENMU-CHANNN CAN I SIT NEXT TO YOU!!" Mina yelled out racing towards the empty seat next to Y/n.

"NOT FAIR I CALLED DIBS FIRST YOU CANT JUST RUN AND ASK!!" Ochako raced behind Mina.