32

"Sleep"

"AAAAANNDDDD BAKUGO KATSUKI IS OUT FOLKS! THE WINNER IS OUR GREAT ENMU!!!"

Y/n smirked and removed her blood demon art from the passed out boy, it was too easy, she knew that none of the hero course students would ever realise that to get out of her demon art they would need to kill themselves.

Humans were too self absorbed to ever think of something like that...
She exhaled and gazed up at all the cheering people in the stands, the iron-y sweet smell of blood surrounded her and prodded at her stomach which growled quietly.

She clenched her jaw shut.
No, she couldn't afford to loose herself here.
No matter how much she wanted to, no matter how tempting it was...

"ENMU-SAMA!!!!"

Y/n turned her head to smile at hagakure.
"Hagakure!" Y/n called 'happily' as the camera zoomed into the two girls.

Hagakure congratulated her on the win and the two casually walked out of the stadium, chatting animatedly.

"Y-Y/n-sama, do you have a job for me?" She stuttered as they were out of sight.

Y/n's eyes slightly tinted red, authority floated from her in waves.
"Not at this moment... you must stay on the low for now. He will tell you when he assigns a job to you"

Hagakure blushed.
"Y-yes Y/n-sama!!"
She bowed her head closely toward the ground.

"Good girl"
Y/n turned away with her eyes crinkled in a threatening smile.

Hagakure collapsed on the floor when Enmu was finally out of sight, her hand on her pounding chest.

"W-what is this- my heart, omg! I have a crush...on Y/n"
She breathed out ruggedly, small tears gathering in her eyes...

What would Y/n think of her when she finds out about her feelings...she had distinctly said that the biggest fool was the one in love...

'But-' hagakure thought

'It should be different... because the one I'm in love with is her. Yes that's right. I'm the closest one to her. I will make her love me back'

Deep in thought hagakure failed to notice someone walk up to her.

"H-hey...are you alright?" Koda lightly tapped the floating uniform he had seen in his class a few times.

"Stop tapping me idiot!" Hagakure snapped and koda flinched back.
"S-sorry" he squeaked

"Just leave, can't you see I'm busy" she growled, rolling her head away from the animal talking boy who just nodded and quickly ran away.

Koda looked down at the ground, small tears in his eyes.
A bird flew down from the tree outside and perched on his head, giving a sweet tweet.

"I-I'm fine... I guess I just didn't expect her to be this mean" he whispered

Y/n leaned on the tree with one eye open as the boy spoke to the bird.
'Hagakure, huh?' she smirked wickedly

"I guess she will have a job to do after all." Muzan agreed as the two watched the boy wallow in his own sadness.

⁽͑˙˚̀༎˚́˙⁾̉
A/n: Oof- not on plot but plot development.
You get me?
good cause I don't even get me-