15

Y/n boredly spun her pencil around her fingers as she waited for the next class to begin.

Hero basics training.
What did it even mean to be a hero? Y/n thought to herself.

She would never know, her world was full of what this society call villains.

"I AM-"

Y/n immediately blocked her ears.
An extremely fake wide smile plastered on her face as the class cheered.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

"I can't believe it's really All Might..!"
"So he is a teacher!"
"This year is gonna be totally awesome"

Y/n pretended to be happy but could feel a cold stare on her back and forced herself not to turn around and kill the person who was analysing her.

"WLECOME TO THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS AT UA HIGH!" He turned and posed in a ridiculous position before turning to the class.

"Hero-ing 101!"

The class all cheered while y/n clapped along.
All Might made eye contact with her, silently telling her to wait for him at the end of what he was going to say.

"Todays lesson will pull no punches" he held up a white board with a sign that said

"Combat?" Midoriya winced

"Training!" Bakugo finished with a menacing smirk on his face.

Even y/n felt the hostility through it and smirked.
'Master, I've found you another' she thought.

"Now! One of the key things to a hero is..Looking Good!" The wall opened up and many drawers with suitcases extended out.

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

The class gasped and cheered,

"Now get yourselves suited up and meet me at training ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!" The class all rushed to get their costumes while y/n looked lost yet again.

They were supposed to put in a costume design?
She stood up when the class had left and walked up to All Might.

"Ne, All Might-san?" She spoke, leaning on the desk.

"Ah yes, young y/n, you haven't sent in your form so the support course had to improvise without knowing much about your quirk"

He handed her a suit case and sent her off towards the changing room.

Y/n stared at the clothes in the case, still trying to figure out how to put them on.

Neither her nor Muzan had ever seen clothes like this before, there were a pair of black cargo pants that had utility belts and pockets everywhere on them, the top was a strange thin material that had glowing purple droplet patterns on it and was skin tight.

There were also boots that came half way up her calf and gloves that exposed her palm.

...her and Muzan spent a long time figuring out the pants and how to get the skin tight top on.

Finally finished with her hero costume y/n looked in the mirror and stored away many knives in the pants.

Always be prepared, even though there was nothing to prepare for.

Maybe if she was careful she could snag some blood off of someone, Midoriya was tempting.

Y/n plastered a wide smile on her face and thought about how fun it would be to mess with peoples heads and have 'permission' to do it.

Maybe she could break them first and then create her kings demon army.

Y/n made her way to ground beta and walked into the training room and came just at the part where All Might begun explaining.