26

Completely irrelevant but-

Yea, so I found the info again and uhhhh I'm a very gullible person 💀And also- OMFG WERE ALMOST AT 300k!!??? I DIDNT THINK THIS BOOK WOULD MAKE IT THAT FAR!!! I love you all 💖😭🤧———————-

And also- OMFG WERE ALMOST AT 300k!!??? I DIDNT THINK THIS BOOK WOULD MAKE IT THAT FAR!!! I love you all 💖😭🤧
———————-

Waiting for the day to end in class was something Y/n was trying to pull through, as a demon who ate around 40 humans a day it was tough to restrain her urges to 0 humans a day plus a tiny piece of steak.

Her future demons naively chattered on about the upcoming sports festival while hagakure turned her head to directly stare at the uppermoon.

"Muzan-sama should I participate in their disgusting human events?" She thought with a wide smile.

"Crush them and their dreams Enmu, it's better for them to learn who's boss in the beginning so they never defy you"

She smirked at the thought before wincing.
Her diet of one steak a day was really catching up to her.

As class finished, Y/n was the first to leap for the door, ignoring Mina, Ururaka and Izuku who had all tried to make it in time to talk to her.

Hagakure was second, rushing behind her queen and superior.

"Enmu-sama-"

"What's going on?" Kirishima suddenly called as the two froze in front of the doorway.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida called, pushing the two demons aside to see the crowd before them.

"We can't get out!"

"What'd you come here for, anyway?" Kaminari bravely asked

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugo answered with a scowl

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out for the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that."

Bakugo cockily continued, tilting his head with his signature smirk.

"Out of my way, extras!" He yelled out and suddenly the whole of class A could speak again

"Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!" Iida yelled, pale faced

Y/n smirked, 'oh? How interesting'

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned."

Someone from the crowd suddenly spoke up, he walked forward and glared

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" The purple headed boy spoke again

Y/n blinked, she honestly didn't care, they would end up food anyways. Humans were so pathetic with their dreams and aspirations which would never get anywhere.

Greed. The one thing demons ran on, every human was greedy, at least that was what she knew from experience

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out.
Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you."

Y/n tried to hide her boredom as the turnip head spoke, looking at her nails which btw, were looking kind of blunt as of late showing how she hasn't been out killing humans with her bear hands.

"I came with a declaration of war." He finally concluded and Y/n begun to slowly and sarcastically clap turning all the attention off the boy and onto her.

"Hmm? What a beautiful speech! Too bad I didn't listen to half of it, don't be so sure you'll beat some of us... the other few, mm, let's just say your free to take their slots" Y/n smiled, showing her fangs to the purple haired boy as he froze under here sharp gaze.

She turned as the entire crowds attention was now on her, smiled charmingly and exited as the crowd parted for her like the Red Sea, closing back up on the rest of class A.

"E-EH!! ENMU-SAN WAIT!!!" Mina pushed after the female and Ochako followed after

Hagakure followed the two girls as they all tried to get out of the crowd while the rest of the people watched with sweatdrops.

"She was bold" Someone from the crowd muttered

"Who did she mean when she said few?" Mineta asked, drooling with his perverted thoughts once again.

Everyone turned and looked at the boy who was blissfully unaware.

"Huh? What?" Mineta spoke up noticing everyone's stares.

"Nothing" Ojiro deadpanned

Y/n walked out of the building but with her super hearing she was still able to hear the notorious explody boy of her class.

"Tch, that demon bitch might have left but You hear? Here, I will become number one! And I will  finally beat her too!"