𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

Start from the beginning

"Get out of my head, Bill," she answered as she sat up, running her hand through her hair and trying to jolt herself awake. The (h/c) yawned and the world went black for a long, holding moment. And when her eyes reopened, she noticed the dreamon's gloved hand outstretched for her to grab. Her eyes trailed from it to his eyes before she took it, thinking for a moment on how ironic it was that she didn't think twice. He could always use it to trick a deal on her as she was sure he had to people before. But she really had offered him almost everything aside from her soul itself.

"Not a bad idea, Zodiac," he said teasingly as he pulled her up off the bed easily and into a sitting position by her bedside. "Souls are quite useful, free labor and all that. Anyways." Letting go of her hand, the demon flourished one palm in front of his torso, folding the other over his chest dramatically in an other the top bow. "(Y/n) (L/n), would you go to this year's annual Gravity Falls ball with me?"

(Y/n) blinked at him for a moment. "We have a ball?"

"We do, it used to be hosted by the Northwest family outside of town until it was bought by Fiddleford McGucket's daughter, who is hosting it alongside the Northwest's youngest." Bill rolled his eyes as he spoke before they returned to nest back in the (e/c) pools studying his own. "What do ya say, sweetheart?"

She reached up and grabbed his hand with her own in acceptance and in one swift move a grin broke across his lips and he spun her into his hold, dipping her playfully over the rug of her bedroom floor. "That was oddly flirty of you, Cipher," she said as she looped one of her arms over his shoulders, trusting the hand in the small of her back to hold her, the other in his at the demon's side. "Are you sure a dance is all you're looking for?"

"You've been working so hard for the past week, what's wrong with having a little fun, Zodiac? Take the day off, it starts tomorrow! Besides, the news of Dipper's sudden strange behavior will spread faster with half the town in the same room." At his words, (Y/n) lulled her head back with a groan.

"Bill, I am not dancing with you while you're in that kid's body, he's not who I agreed to go with," she said, her tone showing that she would have crossed her arms if she could have.

"You don't need to do anything of the sort, you worry too much~," he hummed with a chuckle, pulling her up smoothly and holding her back to his chest, their arms crossed over the female's chest in a mimic of dance. The, he leaned down in her ear and whispered faintly in it, his warm breath tickling the side of her face. "Let's give them something to talk about."

That evening went by quickly, (Y/n) falling asleep soon after Bill left her room after inviting her to the ball in question. She had ended up doing a bit of looking around on her own on the event and had found out that a few years ago there was an article about Dipper having saved the party from a ghost. After then the events switched hands from the original Northwest family to McGucket and lastly to his daughter a year or two back. The reason the older man had suddenly gotten his hands on the building wasn't stated so (Y/n) could only assume it was edited to avoid hints at Bill's short rein.

The next day felt shorter than she would have liked. Dipper and Mabel were out getting ready for the event and it was then that the (h/c) realized that she didn't have a dress fancy enough for a dance like this. It was a black and white themed masked ball, but when she went to open her closet to get dressed for the day, she found a black mermaid-style dress hanging from a white plastic hanger and a bag around its neck. Inside contained a pair of shoes and everything else she would need to wear to the event and (Y/n) could only assume Bill had planted the clothing there.