Bonus

So I know all of you didn't like the ending that's why I am here with a bonus for you guys 💕💕.

Yn's POV

Today is our second anniversary and today I will give him a surprise on our first anniversary he gave me a surprise but now I will give him the biggest surprise.

Here I am waiting for Abhishek so that he can take nishchay for their video shoot and I can arrange the things here.

But here this pig is not here yet so I went towards nishchay and woke him up.

Yn- nonu ji wake up please. Nonu ji, nonu, Mr. Malhan woke up.

Yn said while sitting next to nishchay's sleeping figure. And nishchay took her and and pull her towards him with a force and she landed on his chest and her lips on his cheeks.

Nishchay- sure Mrs. Malhan but first the kiss.

Yn- no first woke up na and bath I have to bath too.

Nishchay- that's why don't make me late give me a passionate kiss now.

Nishchay said and yn blushed hard. Seeing yn not making any move nishchay himself take her lips between his and while kissing he change the position and now yn is under him and he is devoring her lips.

Just then he heard a knock on the door and yn pushed nishchay and he landed beside her.

Yn- now get up and bath Abhishek will be coming for both of you shoot.

Nishchay- okk mama.

Yn- shut up. Now go.

Nishchay- okk.

And nishchay left after taking bath and the organizers also came to decorate the place according to yn.

Time skip to night

It's getting 8 pm and nishchay is about to come and yn have dressed in a beautiful saree and all the close friends are there to celebrate.

Yn got the phone call from Abhishek that they are about to reach so yn said to everyone.

Yn- okk everyone nishchay is coming let's hide.

Everyone- okk.

And everyone hide.

Nishchay entered and saw he whole house is decorated so he asked to Abhishek.

Nishchay- Abhishek where are others and why the house is decorated?

Everyone- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

And nishchay saw yn and hugged her.

Nishchay- I am sorry yn I totally forgot about it.

Yn- it's okk nishchay I know.

Nishchay- I am soo happy to have you.

Yn- me too.

Everyone- uhhu uhhu. We are also here no PDA please.

Everyone said and nishchay and yn blushed hard and depart from each other.

Nishchay came after taking bath and wearing a beautiful suit gifted by yn.

And they cut the cake and celebrated with yn and nishchay.

Time skip after party

Nishchay's and yn's friends have left only both of there family members and srishti and her husband jungu were there.

Yn came infront of everyone with a plate which is covered by a cloth and nishchay asked.

Nishchay- is it my gift??