𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐰

"This season on Basketball Wives Orlando...." Mulan's voiceover.

Cassidy: Well I guess it just came from when ya'll get together it's just a bunch of HEHEHE AND HAHAHA going on and a-

Mulan and Morgan interrupt

Mulan: Okay ? And when you and Summer get together it's a bunch of talking and no action

Morgan: Wait what's the HEHE, HAHA ?

Cassidy: Why you speaking when I'm speaking BITCH I'm talking ?

-

Cassidy: I'ma bully yo ass now cause you a pussy ass hoe !

Cassidy says as she throws a napkin in Morgan's face. A fight breaks out as plates, shoes and more are thrown and the cameras black out the fight

-

Mulan: What is going on with you and this Yessy girl ? She is running around town telling people that ya'll are building a relationship together and I'm in the dark about it ? Why ?

Ja Morant: Because you are not my lady Mulan ! You don't need to know my every move. You're just my babymama.

Mulan: I am WAY more than that ! I was almost your wife ! The woman who carried your kids for 9  months at a time. And this is how I get treated ?

Ja Morant: What me and Yessy have going on does not concern you and you really need to stay out of it.

-

Yessy's Confessional: I've been nothing but EXTREMELY nice to Mulan all summer but the way she's been talking about me to the other ladies that I've been hearing. Is not okay. She just keeps poking and poking and poking and poking. And a side of me is gonna come out that is NOT pretty at all.

Valerie: I mean what else can you do, she's just a mad ass bitch that's all

-

Morgan: Sooo you remember my close friend Valerie ?

Morgan's Sister (Ja'Ciel) : Mhmm.Mhmm

Morgan : Well we kind of fell out last summer while I was visiting here

Morgan's Confessional: Me and Valerie are no longer friends because when it was time for the court rooms and lies to be revealed. It came out that she was bringing plenty of women around my husband to sleep with which led to our divorce.

-

Cameras pan as we hear Morgan say "Why are you looking at me crazy bitch?". We then see Morgan and Valerie standing at the bar going at it.

Valerie: *Grabs her drink and purse* Girl you are literally crazy I am not looking at you. Nor am I thinking about you.

Morgan: You are though ! You think ion see but bitch I sure the fuck do.

-

Valerie tries to walk away but Morgan grabs her arm and Valerie snatches away.

Valerie: Don't grab me like that !

Morgan: Then don't walk away when I'm talking *Puts her hand in Valerie's face*

Valerie pushes her hand out of her face and tells her to stop

-

Summer: We can't be friends, we can be cordial but not friends, not after you put your hands on me

Mulan: I am sorry though like I said I was trying to defend my friend, but if you don't wanna except it then I guess we aren't friends

Summer: Well babes, I already said that !