Chapter 40- Still With You

Start from the beginning

Upon arriving at the karaoke centre one hour ago, they bought some food and pick their karaoke room. After having some chitchat, Jin straightly grab the mic and sing some songs with his usual energetic dances. After singing three songs non stop, he passed the mic to Namjoon and finally get to rest like right now. But not gonna lie, he was enjoying it.

Meanwhile Namjoon right now is busy singing the 'Victory Song' by Stray Kids, matching the situation they are having right. The others are cheering him with everything he's doing, which are his weird style of dancing, his rap, his vocals that are sometimes crack, his on point expressions and not to mention his clumsy self that sometimes slipping by the floor. Whatever Namjoon is doing are found funny and making the karaoke room filled with the boys laughter.

After singing the last line of the song, Namjoon swagly drop the mic.

"Yeahh mic drop!" Yoongi said and the others applaud.

"Jungkook ah, you're next".

"Huh, why me? My voice is not that good".

Jin roll his eyes. "Dude stop being so humble. Like I didn't hear you sing while you're pooping once. Now get your ass there and let out your sweet voice, kiddo".

Jungkook exhale. He got up and grab the mic, while the others clap their hands and cheer for him.

"Umm this is the first time I'm singing for you guys. The song I'm going to sing is dedicated especially to someone. So..I hope you guys will enjoy it". Jungkook said and the boys let out loud cheer for the youngest.

Jungkook open his favourite song, titled with 'Still With You'.

(Okay so this is Jungkook's korean song, but I translated it. So kindly enjoy it)

Your light voice that passes by me
Would you please call my name one more time
Although I'm paused underneath the frozen sunset
I'll walk towards you step by step
Still with you

Jungkook smooth voice singing the intro of the song make the boys cheer loudly, including Taehyung who is looking at him with loving eyes.

In a dark room with no light
I shouldn't get used to it but I'm used to it again
The low pitched sound of the air conditioner
If I don't have this, I might just fall apart

We laugh together, we cry together
I guess these simply emotions
were everything to me
When will it be?
When I face you again
I will look into your eyes and say
"I missed you"

In a rapturous memory
The rain falls although I dance alone
By the time this fog gets lifted
I will run to you with my feet wet then hold me tight

Jungkook finish the first chorus, never taking his eyes off Taehyung in whatever line he's singing. Taehyung just reply Jungkook's stares towards him the same, smile never leaving his lips as much as his body swayed left and right , enjoying the soft and sweet sound of his boyfriend. Taehyung knows the fact that the song Jungkook's singing is specially dedicated to him.

Because that moon looked lonely
Because it seems like it's crying brightly in the night sky
I knew that morning will come soon
But I wanted to stay in your sky
like a star

If I had know that day
That moment will turn out to be like this
Then I would have kept it longer
When will it be?
When I face you again
I will look into your eyes and say
"I missed you"