New Beginnings

Beginne am Anfang

"Would you stop staring?" Sasuke glared, though behind that glare hid the nervousness in his body.

"I'm not staring." Naruto said bitterly, pretending like he hasn't wanted to see him all week.

"Okay." He walks forward and trails one hand up and down his back. "If you weren't staring at me, then I haven't been thinking about you all week."

"Fine, I admit it, but it's only because it's hard to see you from here. I had to squint to make out your features and that takes time."

Sasuke's hand moves from his back to his shoulder before brushing across his collarbone. "Valid excuse."

"So you've been thinking about me, huh?"

"Only a lot."

"I've been thinking about you, too."

'And I have been, every day we've spent apart. When I first wake up, I think about the sound of your voice. When I step out into the morning light, I think about that unforgettable smile. And when I go to bed at night, I think about the way your body felt when I wrapped my arms around you tightly. It's an endless cycle, its weird but it's a dream I wish were reality.'

He hooks a finger under the hem of his shirt and tugged him closer. "I need you to be honest with me Naruto, just this once, tell me what you want. What you've been thinking about." He says, tilting his head upward.

All sense had left Naruto once Sasuke came less than a foot away from him. All he felt was the temptation as he stared down at him.

'It would be so easy, so so easy to give in.
maybe I could- just this once.
Just once and then my mind can be at ease.'

"Just once?"

"Just once." Warm breath fanned Naruto's lips lightly as Sasuke repeated the same words.

Slowly and hesitantly, he leans in, sparks filling in the centimeters that was felt between the space of their lips. He cupped the Uchiha's cheek with his palm and kissed him hastily. Sasuke reacted instantly, deepening the kiss, and tangling his arms tightly around his waist, pressing every inch of their bodies together.

Naruto took a step forward, sandwiching the raven between him and the door. He parted the Uchiha's thighs with his knee, and stood between the man's legs, bringing them impossibly closer to each other. He moved his hands, sneaking them under Sasuke's shirt, just to take a hold of his thin waist.

'This shouldn't feel so good.' They thought.

Sasuke slipped his tongue into the blonds  mouth, and explored it eagerly. The blonde parted his legs wider with his knee, just to snug closer, and press their crotches together. Sasuke groaned against his lips and moved his kisses to the blonde's jaw and neck.

"You want me," Naruto said breathlessly,"don't lie to me."

"Irrelevant," Sasuke breathed.

"No, it isn't irrelevant. You want me just as much as I want you."

"Just for today," Sasuke whispered.

"Just for today.." '..Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.' Narutos eyes held his. His stare was infinite.

Sasuke was a mess of electricity humming with life and lightning, hot and cold. His heart was erratic as they made their way to Naruto's room.