Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show

Start from the beginning

- At the Kingdom of Fenn-

The Scene Switch to the View of the Kingdom of Fenn. The Country now have Host the Military Show that have been  Host on One Time in every Year. The Country have been lively as the Harbor is Full of Wooden Ship from Different Countries. The Countries that attend this Military Show have brought their Latest Technology or their Own Weaponry of their to the Show to show about their Advancement.

Since, The Alliance have accepted the Invitation to Come to the Military Show and even Brought their Two Aircraft Carrier, One Cruiser and Three Destroyer. The Fleet is only a Small Portion as to not show the Full Power of it Alliance that showing more then 60 Warship that is Going to Prepare it Invasion. Only Bringing Small number of Fleet would be Enough as the UK, Japan and US have Came while the Rest will be Uphold in their Position back to their Mainland for Possible Threat.

There is also a Invitation to the Superpower to attend the Show. But, All of the Superpower are decline the Invitation as they thought the Show is a Barbarian Event to be Held and also, They have important thing to do then just came to this Show to show off the Military Power. They already Proven for themself as Becoming a Superpower.

Now, The Ambassador of Different Countries are talking among Each Other about their Advancement of Equipment. At a Bit Distance from the Amanoki, Capital City of Fenn. On the Open sea  up on the Air, Was a Wind Dragon, A New Species of Dragon that was in Gahara Air Force. The Wind Dragon of Squadron Consist of Three Wind Dragon as they Flap their Wing high in Sky as they look on the Open Sea for any Invader try to Attack Fenn during The Event that is Happening.

Then, On the Open Sea, The Sight of something is been Spotted at the Distance. Then, as they get closer, it Show as it was from the Alliance that have came Yesterday. Then, The Leader of the Rider of his Wind Dragon  start to speak up.

Dragon: Lord Susanou, That Ship having those Strange Light that is Emiting on the America Ship. But, I haven't seen Something that is Huge Like that Two Flat Ship.

As the Dragon have seen the Two Aircraft Carrier that is From the US and Japan, A British Cruiser and Three Japanese Destroyer at the Distance.

Susanou: It is so Fascinating, A Light that emit on the American Ship? I couldn't even detect any.

Dragon: Well, It is a light that we Use Moslty from our Intention of Our Brethren.

Susanou: So.... That Ship can look way Further than the Dragon?

Dragon: For me.... It seems so, that the Ship can look way Further than myself as I pressure. Are they a Foe or a Allies....? I wonder..... Because of who they are and I still Don't Understand of what they are from because of their...... Fascinating Technology.

-At the Bridge, HMS Belfast-

The Captain of the HMS Belfast is Looking ahead of their Arrival at the Fenn. But, He was Getting distracted by the Wind Dragon on the Sky.

Captain: Um..... Is that a Real Dragon?

Navigator: I think it was a Real Dragon....

Captain: Are they an Allies or Foe?

Navigator: From the Look of it. It might be a Allies as they haven't attack us.

Captain: Hope so.

The Wind Dragon that is now in the Air with the Fleet side by side as they Course toward the Amanoki, Capital  of Fenn.

In the Place, Where is the Site for the Military Demonstration that have given to other nation to show their Latest Technology. The Place was Observing Pavillion to also overlook on the Parade been show.