Chapter 17: Breaking Dawn

Start from the beginning

Theseus nervously laughed, at least he wouldn't get sued for sexual harassment by his young master, wouldn't he?

Theseus looked at Evyterr, he saw him half asleep and when he called for him he was slow yet responsive. Theseus starts washing his hair, slowly massages his scalps, and gently washes the soap in his hair.

Soon then, Evyterr finally came to his consciousness. He saw Theseus finished washing his hair.

"Oh, finally awake, young master?" Theseus said.

Evyterr remained silent. He was thinking...

Why am I here? Taking a bath? Did Theseus bring me here?

But I told him.

"Ah!" Evyterr suddenly bolted. His face was beating red. He glared at Theseus who was looking at him confusedly.

"I told you I can bathe alone! Did you undress me?! You pervert, did you see me naked?!" Evyterr was squirming resulting in the water to flow and splash some to Theseus.

"Young master, I did not see you naked. I was careful about that--"

Evyterr cut him off with a yell, he couldn't help but get embarrassed.

"Then, get out, immediately!"

Theseus raises his hands in defeat, "Alright, young master, don't be frightened. I will get out." Theseus stood up and closed the door.

Evyterr's eyes followed him until he got out and exhaled deeply. His face blushed red, and even his shoulders matched the hue, as he saw his reflection in the bubble's shade.

"A-ah..." Evyterr let out an embarrassing groan.

From the other side, Theseus was standing behind the door as he pressed his mouth. He never thought his young master would react in such an adorable yet unexpected way

It was his first time seeing him getting all flustered.

Oh, I seriously better stop.

Theseus shakes his head and breathes. He starts to walk away and leaves his young master his privacy.

"I will explain after he finishes taking a bath."

Theseus filled his thoughts about what to explain to his young master as he prepared his clothes.

Meanwhile, the young master is thinking about how he should beat up the guy who embarrassed him.

***

After getting out of the bath, I saw Theseus instantly waiting for me in the bedroom, he was looking at his pocket watch.

He noticed me and then took a step forward to approach me. Theseus was smiling as he reached into my robe to fix it.

I shot him glares.

"Shall we go on, young master? You have a variety of clothes to wear today. Pick whatever you like."

I saw lots of clothes, yes, lots of them.

What is this? A boutique in my room?

They vary not only in colors but also in design, fabrics, materials, and even style. Of course, they are good. I just don't know how to pick. I never mind fashion in my previous life.

Whatever clothes made me comfortable, I would wear them as many times as I could even though it has gotten old and damaged.

Yet, these ever-fancy clothes are honestly not what I can say I'm comfortable with. I could go on with only white sleeves and pants, or something.