Chapter 1: Memories

As soon as Theseus left me I gave out a stressful sign. According to the memories of Evyterr it was this moment that in the novel narrate the mess Evyterr stirred up on a tea party.

That was two days ago! He punch two other kids on the party. Saying that it's Evyterr who started the fight. That was a big mess, you villain! The accident spreads making the people think how violent and spoiled Evyterr was.

He just beat up the kids into pulp making their faces unrecognizable! Just imagine how furious and mad their parents are and when I came home I was greeted by brothers disappointment and repugnance on their faces.

Another one thing from the recollection of my Evyterr's memories is the trauma he got on staying at the Count Beren place.

My body would tremble in fear whenever I think about it. It's just too cruel. Like I was in my first lifetime.

Evyterr who just like me experienced abuse and mistreated. I didn't expect that the dukedom doesn't know about this!

It was started when Evyterr was adopted by the Duke of Glastieve. Evyterr was 8 years old. Due to the Dukes busy work he doesn't have a time for his sons neither Evyterr's. Because of the Duke's work that involves on going out on the capital he can't eye on Evyterr.

The Duke is cold-blooded, stoic, distant man. He doesn't care about the situations his sons has as long as it doesn't tainted the name of Glastieve.

He doesn't care about Evyterr and his spoiled behavior since he's just a beggar he took in like what the book states.

And that's when the Count Beren came into the picture. He took advantage of the Duke's affectionless towards Evyterr and made a suggestion. That he will take Evyterr in his manor, so that the child could have a better environment.

Because it was then that Evyterr started to act spoiled and onerous. Yet, in Evyterr's memories it was revealed that he was just misunderstood and people in the dukedom wants him to look bad. Just because he was a dirty, indecent, vulgar bastard the Duke happened to adopt.

The rumors about his cruel actions towards his attendants and servants was true. Knowing that they just want to hurt him and vituperative him. Evyterr wants to at least protect himself even though it would cause a scurrilous attack on him. He doesn't want people to get near him only to torment him. And discriminate his background.

The problem was he didn't even bother to clear his name up or try to defend his self to those people who offended him so badly and no tried to help him! Evyterr was just a victim of hatred and obloquy. Ah, poor kid.

When the Count Beren suggest to take Evyterr to his manor out of his great concern the Duke without a second thought agreed.

Gentlemen! The kid was just 8 years old! Yes, Evyterr was just 8 year old when the Count take him. Goodness! The years he endure in the hands of the cruel man. Evyterr could only go back home every two months giving him one week and two days to stay. As the Duke said.

The duke is really a dumbass. He's being greatly irresponsible father! And the thing is Evyterr can't bring his self to hate him. I didn't know why but soon because my memories are hazy and it brings a lot of pain when it slowly came back.

Damn stress.

I aggressively shut my eyes making my left hand support my head. Evyterr's body is extremely weak and fragile consequential to the years of abuse and ill-treatment to him by the Count. Just stressing by overthinking makes my head hurts and made my heart rampantly beat.

Furthermore, my reminiscence of this body's memories continues the moment Evyterr step in the Count's manor. He didn't know what's come ahead. It was torture. The Count's demeanor change into disgusting face making the child run in confusion.