so why was she drinking now?

"you know i love this show." she points to the tv with a grin.

"the tv is off mikey." he furrows his brows.

"oh. that's just my reflection." she laughed fixing her hair through it.

sharky laughs lowly and playfully rolls his eyes.

watching as she lent back onto the couch.

"i missed your pretty smile," she informed with a squint of her eyes.

"it wasn't on holiday." he jokes making the blonde let out an obnoxious laugh.

sharkys eyes widen slightly at her extremely loud laugh.

"i remember in year ten when i picked you up from a party like this once." sharky informed the memory as he leaned back on the couch too, their shoulders touching.

"was that when i kissed harry styles." she giggles to herself.

"no that was when you kissed gary miles." he reminds her making her frown quickly.

"i remember, i vomited in your mom's car, and you didn't even car. you just held me," she whispers with a drowsy voice.

he hums a response to her making the girl feel his body vibrate.

causing mikey to turn her head to him.

her body put just her neck cranked to the side.

"you said the seats still had the plastic on them so it'll be easy to get out," she recalls while staring at his side profile.

he laughs to himself and then feels those eyes on him.

in a second he too turned his head to face her.

she gulped down her spit and she could taste the alcohol still in her mouth.

his breath hitched and he didn't know what to do, he had been dreaming of this since the last time he felt her lips.

her lashes were fluttering and his eyes looking at her lips.

and suddenly, she was leaning in, painfully slow.

her jaw moving closer like a snail and she could feel his breath on her lips.

it was life-changing, he wasn't dramatic she was a life-changing experience.

right before they could touch sharky jumped from his spot and stopped.

not only ruining the moment but also making mikey fall face forward into the cushion he was sitting on.

"i-i'm sorry mikey it's just i can't," he says rubbing his hands on his thighs.

"your drunk It'll be like i'm taking advantage of you." sharky informed her while crinkling your eyes.

she whines as she struggles to sit up.

"oh sharky i can't do this anymore," she told him with a sad tone.

"your hot then your cold, your yes then your no, your in then your out- wait that's a katy perry song isn't it?" she stops her speech with a confused drunk look.

he nods hesitantly.

"well, point is! i cant do it." mikey told truthfully.

oh another reason she stopped drinking, she spills every feeling she's had hidden away when sober.

sharky was confused his whole face scrunched up and his mind scrambled.

it's just the alcohol talking right?

"i mean you keep giving me mixed signals." she plops her chin on her palm.

"you act like you want me but then you don't!" michelle screams tiredly.

nothing could have prepared her for what happened next.

sharky was on his knees (dirty minds no thanks) holding onto her waist as he knelt in front of her sitting body.

"of course i want you!" he yells back while shaking his head.

"but it's complicated cher really it is." sharky gulped his spit seeing her disappointment.

"i want you so bad. but i can't have you." he licks his lips.

"why?" she whispers.

he stayed quiet.

"i'm not good enough for you." sharky mumbles.

mikey could have collapsed if it weren't for her intoxication and sharkys knowledge that she wouldn't remember any of this by morning he wouldn't even be saying anything.

"your so amazing, your perfect and i'm me." he swallows the thick air.

she grabbed his cheeks with her palms and he leaned into the comforting skin.

"are you blind!" she then smacks his face.

the boy flinched and grasped his cheek in pain.

"ow!" he screamed.

"what was that for?" sharky winced.

"what was that for? what was that for?" she screams and mocks while getting up.

suddenly she stops and itches her chin for a second.

"what was that for?" she asks herself stupidly.

"oh right! im in love with you!" mikey screams to him.

sharkys eyes widened and his heart had stopped, he could feel a heart attack occur and his had a lump in his throat.

he almost jumped with joy and realization hit, she was drunk.

she didn't mean this at all, it was the fucking beer.

"you can't see that? i kissed you like i never kissed anyone, i smell your cologne on other men, i see your stupid face on other men, there was a sky full of stars every night in france and i still looked at you." she begins her tired slurly rant.

"you're the only person for me." mikey holds her chest as she says.

he blinks aggressively and manages to pinch himself to think he was dreaming but he wasn't.

"i really do- oh god." michelle was about to talk but her hand slapped over her mouth.

"what is it?" he rushes over.

"oh no, TOILET TOILET!" she screams bloody murder.

his eyes almost fall out of their sockets and he picked her up by the waist with ease.

running over to the bathroom and lifting the seat up.

as soon as they arrived she had bent don't letting out everything she had eaten that day.

her groans and whines echoing throughout the house making her feel even more sick.

and sharky holding her hair in a makeshift ponytail.

authors note!!!
i know this chap had to be done days ago dont scowl me im a busy gal.

anyway i love this trope honestly

lets just hope they don't pull a belly and conrad

HEHEHE

ILY ALLLLL