*69. The Four D's

Hermione and Y/N returned to the flat above Y/N's mum's bakery a few days after Christmas

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hermione and Y/N returned to the flat above Y/N's mum's bakery a few days after Christmas. They spent less than a day there, however: they only stopped by to settle the Jarvies and the Mooncalves into the case before flooing to Hogwarts. The Ministry had arranged this one-off connection to the Floo Network to return students quickly and safely to the school, and both Hermione and Y/N landed in Professor McGonagall's fireplace.

The few days spent waiting for Harry, Ron, and Ginny must have been the most boring and uninteresting days of Y/N's life. She'd spent most of it wandering about the castle grounds or helping Hagrid prepare for the first lessons of the new term, but even then, her days were boring and uneventful. Hermione was, of course, back to studying and doing extra work in the library, scoffing when Y/N asked if she wanted to go down to the icy Quidditch Pitch with her for a one on one.

"You know I don't particularly like Quidditch, Y/N," Hermione scowled, hunched over the latest Arithmancy textbook that Y/N had gotten her for Christmas. "I only ever watch for you, Harry and—" she froze, her jaw clenching before she continued, "—for you and Harry."

The evening before the new term found Y/N practicing by herself on the frosted Quidditch Pitch, shooting Quaffles through the hoops and Summoning them back to her. Snow accumulated and melted off of her through her three-hour session; by the end, she was drenched in sweat and water, her cheeks were frozen, and her mind was set on the Prefects' bathroom on the fifth floor.

Depositing the Quaffle in the changing room and going up to the Gryffindor Tower to drop her broom off and grab a change of clothes, Y/N sped her way to the fifth floor, hoping the Prefects' bathroom was empty. To her delighted surprise, it was, and she happily shut the password-protected door behind her and dropped her clothes next to the in-ground tub. Considering Harry had taken her there several times before, Y/N knew all of the taps and turned her favorite ones on, stripping as it filled.

The moment she sunk into the warm water, bliss became her best friend and a low and guttural moan tumbled from her lips. It'd been a while since she had been in the prefects' bathroom; she'd almost forgotten what a bath felt like! So warm, so relaxing, so—

"Think I should be the only one making you make those noises, Pix," came a familiar voice, and Y/N grinned in excitement. Could her day get any better?

Y/N's head tilted back as a presence approached her from behind and crouched; Harry's face appeared above her, smiling as a change of clothes hung in his hands. Excitement bubbled in Y/N's stomach; she knew what was coming.

"It's been a while since you've made me moan, though, hasn't it?" Y/N said wistfully as Harry lowered his head to kiss her. He nipped at her lip.

"Nice try, love, but you can't hurt my ego when I've made you come two times with only my mouth already," Harry tsked, and Y/N felt her stomach squeeze at the memory.

"Bet you can't do it again," Y/N challenged. Harry smirked, his green eyes glittering mischievously behind his round glasses and little dimples appearing in his cheeks.