"Then come back!" I fake cried. I feel like a mom watching my baby leave for her first day of school– wait that's a weird way to put it. I guess I'm saying I'm about to be so fucking bored.

I stood at the door until she pulled off, sighing deeply when I didn't see her car no more.

"What the fuck I'ma do now?" I asked myself.

It was kinda hard to decide. Recently it's always been me and my girlfriend doing whatever the fuck we want together. I don't even remember half the shit I used to do before her. Like what am I supposed to do with my life now?
____________________________

Unwillingly choosing to visit my family, I barged into their home and instantly jumped onto my younger sister's back. "Beyoncé! You big backed bitch, get off!"

"Onward, rat!" I ordered, pointing to the kitchen. She stood still and dropped me onto the marble floor before walking away. I groaned in pain, my back aching. "You piece of sh–"

"Say another curse word in my house, Giselle!" My momma yelled from the kitchen. I continued to whine and stayed on the floor until the pain subsided. When I got up I met my lovely mother in the kitchen and kissed her cheek then sat at the island with Solange. "Now you decide you wanna come by and see us, Ms. Too busy for my family."

"I been busy–"

"It's still offseason and you live twenty minutes away, you not that busy." My sister mugged me and I mocked her, flinching when she went to hit me.

"I've still been busy..." I muttered and my mother finally looked at me. I could see just by the small smile on her face that she knew exactly why and with who.

I haven't really told them about Onika and I, but I don't doubt they've seen any and everything that they needed to know online. So yes, by busy I mean being with and entertaining my girlfriend. Which is something I can't even do right now.

She's so far away. I might cry, I miss my baby.

Both my mother and sister stared at me, waiting for me to spill the beans. "What? Ask what you want to ask, go 'head." I mugged the two of them.

"Why you online claiming you married that girl?" My sister started, nudging me as my mother co-signed with a nod. "Had me thinking you didn't invite us to the wedding until your sister told me you were being delusional again." She sighed.

"Delusional? Me? Never. That's my wife, stop playing." I'm actually very delusional.

"When did y'all get married?" Solo eyed me. I shrugged.

"The same day I took her to Bora Bora... in the back of my mind." I mumbled the last part and could see them rolling their eyes.

I have no idea what they're so bothered for. I've always been like this. If you ask them how long, they'll say since my last active relationship. Which is true. I was on that girl bad. Convincing myself fully that we were actually married. If my ex told the story she'd say something along the lines of possessive or overbearing, but I wouldn't say that's true.

We didn't even break up because of me. She's the one that cheated.

"Giselle, you're going to scare that girl away if you continue with your craziness."

"I'm not being crazy! I'm manifesting that one day, in the very near future, Onika is going to be my wife and we're going to have three kids." I say proudly, only making them shake their heads at me.

They could judge me all they want. Onika and I will be fine.

𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎

I was currently waiting to meet with the CNE (Chief Nursing Executive) to understand where I'm supposed to be and to meet the doctors and nurses I'd be around while working here.