Undercover Lolita (4)

Start from the beginning

   "Nee-heehee...what are you, Kaede, a hillbilly lolita?" Kokichi asked with a cheeky grin. Kaede rolled her eyes at him.

 "No, it's called country lolita," she huffed. 

   "Hahahaha...more like country bumpkin lolita! Hahahahahaaa!!" Kokichi cackled. He then turned to Tsumugi. "And what are you, stuck-up lolita?! Bougie lolita?! Aaa-hahahahahaaa!!"

    "It's plain to see that I'm wearing a classic lolita outfit, Kokichi!" Tsumugi said, stomping her foot in annoyance, making Kokichi laugh harder. Tsumugi was wearing a cream-colored, long-sleeved blouse with large collar and a small, dark blue bow in the center, and small, dark blue bows at the ends of her sleeves. Over her blouse was an A-line sea blue and cream-colored jumperskirt. The sea blue part of the skirt was parted to reveal the cream-colored, layered part of the skirt. Around her feet were short, ruffled, cream-colored socks with light brown diamond patterns inside a pair of darker brown mary janes. Hair tied was up in twin buns at the bottom of her head with cream-colored bows. On top of her head was a small, brown hat with flowers.

   "Don't listen to him, Tsumugi," Kaede said, glaring at Kokichi. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "C'mon, that's probably Celeste and the others." Kokichi, Himiko, and Tsumugi followed Kaede to the door. Kaede answered to see Celeste and the other girls waiting. "Come on in, guys!"

   "Thank you," Celeste replied politely as she, Sayaka, Sonia, Mikan, and Ibuki stepped inside. Celeste was wearing a black, long-sleeved dress, that revealed her bare shoulders. Her sleeves became flared towards her hands. The black part of her skirt was parted to reveal a red, layered skirt underneath. Her hair decorated with a crown of dark red roses. She wore black tights and black pumps with a dark red outline. Around her neck, she wore a black choker with a red jewel in the center. 

   "Nyeh...I love your goth lolita outfit, Celestia," Himiko said. 

  "Why, thank you," Celeste replied with an elegant bow. "I must admit, you look rather charming yourself, Himiko. As do you, Kaede and Tsumugi."

    "Thank you, Celeste! I'm glad someone appreciates our attire," Kaede said, eyeing Kokichi sternly. Kokichi grinned teasingly at her before turning to the other girls. 

   "So, what are you supposed to be, Sayaka?" he asked. Sayaka stood up tall and saluted him.

   "Anchors aweigh! I'm Sayaka the Sailor!" she said. She was wearing a white, short-sleeved sailor blouse with a blue collar with white stripes. Around her collar was a red bow. She wore blue suspenders attached to a blue skirt with white stripes at the bottom to match her collar. On her head, she wore a white sailor hat with a blue stripe and her hair in twin buns. On her legs were a pair of red knee-high socks, and on her feet were black heels decorated with a bow on the strap.

  "Singing songs by daylight! Fighting crime by midnight! Getting stabbed by Leon in a fight! She is the one named Sayaka!" Kokichi sang. Sayaka's mouth gaped in horror. 

   "Why would Leon stab me in a fight?!" she exclaimed. Kokichi shrugged.

   "I dunno. It was just the first thing that popped into my head for some reason," he replied. 

   "Stop! There shall be no stabbing while the lolitas are around!" Sonia said. Kokichi turned to her and raised his eyebrows in surprise. 

   "Whooaaa!! What are you supposed to be, Sonia? A psycho lolita?!" he exclaimed. Sonia looked proudly at her outfit. Her pigtailed hair was tied up in red bows. The tips of her hair were colored red. On the top of her head was a nurse hat splattered with red paint to look like blood. She wore a large, white, frilly dress with poofy sleeves and a red sash and bow, and a red petticoat underneath. On her dress were red splatters, just like her hat, made to look like bloodstains. Around her was a purse made to look like a plush, dead, red and white panda. Around her legs, she wore bandages made to appear as stockings, and she wore a pair of red boots.

    "I was inspired to be a guro lolita after watching a slasher movie I saw about a nurse who went insane in a mental hospital and started attacking everyone," Sonia said enthusiastically. "That movie was...off the chizzy!"

   "Riiiight," Kokichi said, giving Sonia a strange look. "Anyways, why are you dressed as a nurse, but not Mikan?" 

   "B-Because I didn't want to dress up as s-something so violent," Mikan chimed in. "Especially if it portrays nurses in a b-bad light." 

   "I see," Kokichi nodded. "And what are you supposed to be, Mikan?"

   "I decided to choose sweet lolita, since it's quite happy and cheerful, and I like to imagine that my patients feel the same after I've healed them," Mikan replied with a small, sweet smile. She wore a pink, collared, poofy-sleeved blouse underneath a pastel yellow jumperskirt with pink frills, bows, and heart designs. On her head was a large pastel yellow bow with pink lace and lighter pink pearls. Her hair was tied up in wavy pigtails. Wrapped around her body was a pink heart-shaped purse with a plush unicorn clipped next to it. Around her wrists were lacy bracelets with bows, as well as pearl bracelets. She wore a heart-shaped ring on her right ring finger. On her legs were some pastel yellow knee-high socks with a pink ribbon on the sides, and pink multi strap heels and a small bow at the tips. 

   "Don't forget meeeee!!" Ibuki said, holding up the "rock on" sign with her fingers. "Punk lolita Ibuki is in the house and ready for the mosh pit!" Ibuki wore a sleeveless red and blue tartan dress with a ruffled skirt with black lace at the edges, and a small, black bow pinned to the side. Around her waist was a black belt with a silver buckle and small chains attached to it. She wore a black bolero jacket over her dress. Around her legs were some black and white striped stockings and red and blue tartan legwarmers around black, platform boots. She wore long fishnet gloves that spanned her hands and arms up to her elbows. On her head was a large red and blue tartan bow, and she changed her highlights from pink and light blue to red and dark blue.

   "Fortunately, we are not going to a mosh pit," Celeste said, frowning disapprovingly at Ibuki. "The lolita café is meant to be a place filled with elegant and demure ladies. Do not ruin it with your boisterous, cacophonous voice and attitude."

   "Jeeeez, you didn't have to cut me so deep!" Ibuki muttered. "But...it would be rude of Ibuki not to respect your wishes, sooo...Ibuki will be on her best behavior!" Celeste sighed and rolled her eyes.

   "Very well, then," she said. "Come along, ladies." Kokichi wrapped his arm around Himiko's waist and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

   "Have fun, Monkey Buns," he said.

   "I will," Himiko said, smiling bashfully. "Bye, Kokichi."

    "Later, babe!" He let go of Himiko so she could join up with the others. He waved after the other girls with a teasing grin. "Byyyyye, ladiiieeesss!"