2

The first torment

In the morning of the Broken forest, where the sun rises and illuminates the white snow and there is almost no color other than white; The large wolf, which had been waiting for the hut all night, had the most beautiful shade of brown in his fur and shone cleanly under the winter sun, finally came out from under the rock where he had taken shelter while the first light of the morning was caressing his fur.

He had spent a long night in his wolf form, as he would not be safe in the forest in his human form, and he knew that he had never stayed in his wolf form for this long before. While the faint smoke coming from the chimney of the hut indicated that the stove inside was almost extinguished, he released his pheromones, a mixture of jasmine and peach, without taking any risks.

Soon, the door of the hut opened silently and Park Jimin, with his thick fur on, shone like an angel in the white snow. Seeing his one and only friend in wolf form from afar, Jimin slowly closed the door of the hut and stepped towards the rocks, which were almost invisible among the trees. He knew he couldn't talk to him like a human, so when his eyes turned ice blue, the white-furred ancestor omega within him communicated with his only friend, the omega Taehyung's wolf. They were talking with their eyes and trying not to emit any more pheromones.

"Taehyung, for God's sake! You were the one howling all night long, weren't you?"

The beautiful brown-furred wolf turned around once and wagged his tail.

“Jimin, I was very curious about you. After what Ajumma said, who saw your future and destiny, I definitely should have seen you tonight, but there was a strange smell!"

As the beautiful omega wrapped his fur tighter around him, he felt cold to the bone. He was worried that he had left the young vampire alone, who was still fast asleep. While part of him wanted him to be long gone when he got back to the hut, the other part of him wanted to spend time with him until the sun went down. Because that's what the young vampire said. He said as soon as the sun set in the evening of the next day. He quickly cleared the clouds of thought in his mind.

''You scared me a lot! I thought they had come to get me and found my place! What would I do if this happened, Taehyung?"

There was no way he could understand that the howling sounds he heard at night belonged to Taehyung. Park Jimin has been living his life here for a long time, alone and in fear of the Cheonan (where Jimin come from) alphas looking for him. While his left wrist ached with the memories that flooded his mind, he knew that what he did was out of fear and necessity, but he had no logical explanation to give to anyone.

His eyes were surreptitiously looking around the hut, trying to make sure he wasn't being watched. Taehyung noticed the change in Jimin. He approached him and turned around a few times, smelling the ancestor omega. He almost stuck his little nose into Jimin's legs to smell him.

‘'Oh my God! Jimin! How does this happen? Your smell! You now have two scents! This is impossible! Who? Which flower scent is this? I've never smelled this before!''

Ancestor Omega sank to the bottom of the rock in despair. When he realized that he was still cold after wrapping himself in the fur he brought to keep himself warm, he extended one hand to his friend, and the brown-furred wolf sat on Jimin's slope and snuggled up to him, trying to protect him from the cold with his own fur. His mind was too full to smell himself. To relieve the cold, he wrapped his aching wrist with his other hand and pressed it to his chest. The movements he felt under his skin scared him, but he did the right thing. His wolf/omega was resting calmly in his lair. If what he did was wrong, his wolf would dig his claws into his chest and get restless, but he was very calm.