Curse womb (48)

"Cool," Gojo remarked, slightly adjusting his blindfold as he observed the shadow soldiers summoned by Kenzo.

Kenzo examined the stats of the shortest shadow soldier, named Kechizu, and found them to be underwhelming:

**Name:** Kechizu
**Description:** Kechizu is one of nine death-painting wombs that came from a woman capable of giving birth to cursed spirit children. At some point, Kechizu and his brothers were stored at Jujutsu High along with some of Sukuna's fingers.
**Level:** 35
**Health:** 2100
**Cursed Energy (Ce):** 10000
**Cursed Technique (Ct):** Rot technique
**Strength:** 20 **Agility:** 20
**Intelligence:** 30 **Vitality:** 20
**Luck:** -30

Kenzo frowned as he reviewed the statistics, noting that Kechizu's attributes were indeed underwhelming.He was however intrigued by the new options and he wanted to believe that everything has a use and can be used if the user know how to use it properly.....

So with his newfound curiosity Kenzo clicked on the description to learn more about the Rot Technique:

Rot Technique: Kechizu can manipulate his body's corrosive blood, which is capable of poisoning his targets. He generally does so by spewing blasts of rotten blood at his opponents, burning their flesh on impact.

Decay: Infects the target with a floral pattern that decomposes the body with a special poison. Anyone hit by Kechizu's blood can be infected with this technique even if he isn't the one who activated it.

Kenzo turned his attention to the second shadow soldier, named Eso, and assessed its stats:

Name: Eso
Description: Eso is one of nine death-painting wombs that came from a woman capable of giving birth to cursed spirit children. At some point, Eso and his brothers were stored at Jujutsu High along with some of Sukuna's fingers.
Level: 55
Health: 3150
Cursed Energy (Ce): 11000
Cursed Technique (Ct): Rot technique
Strength: 20 Agility: 30
Intelligence: 50 Vitality: 30
Luck: -35

Comparing Eso's stats to Kechizu's, Kenzo noted a considerable increase in level and overall attributes. The enhanced agility, intelligence, and vitality suggested a more formidable shadow soldier.

Kenzo blinked in realization that both Kechizu and Eso shared the same Curse Technique (Ct) name—Rot Technique. However, he found himself indifferent to this repetition. In fact, he saw it as a convenient advantage.

He also doesnt care that they already have a name because that just meant that he didnt assign them individual names to each and every single shadow soldier spared him the effort, and the fact that they retained their original names seemed like a convenient and practical arrangement.

Kenzo delved into the details of Eso's Rot Technique, discovering its similarities and distinctions from Kechizu's:

Rot Technique: Eso's innate technique grants him corrosive blood that can poison and decompose his target. It also grants him the ability to reshape and manipulate his blood using special techniques. Eso's blood is said to be more effective than Kechizu's.

Maximum: Wing King: Reshapes the blood flowing out of Eso's back into wasp-shaped wings. These wings grant Eso more mobility as well as a way to attack with lines of blood from long range.

Decay: Infects anyone touched by Eso or Kechizu's blood with a floral pattern that decomposes the target's body with a special poison.

Kenzo look at the abilities for a bit before finally looking at the last brother, considering it look like the most human and the least deform,he probably got further into his life as a fetus in the womb than his brothers.

Kenzo finally opened the stat window for the last brother..

Kenzo shifted his attention to the third shadow soldier, named Choso, and examined its stats:

{Name: Choso}
{Description: Choso is one of nine death-painting wombs that came from a woman capable of giving birth to cursed spirit children. At some point, Choso and his brothers were stored at Jujutsu High along with some of Sukuna's fingers.}

{Level: 72}
{Health: 4200}
{Cursed Energy (Ce): 20000}
{Cursed Technique (Ct): Blood manipulation}
Strength: 30 Agility: 50
Intelligence: 80 Vitality: 40
Luck: -80

Those were good stats and everything,those were stats were amazing even but 3 punches from Yuji could fold this dude like an omelet so he probably was not the tanky type but had more skill to shoot from a far.......

A Kenzo clicked on his Ct,the grin on Kenzo face couldn't get wider.

Slicing Exorcism:

Unleashes sharpened blood that rapidly flies through the air and slices through Choso's target.
Capable of shaping it into long streams of blood at a wide range for hitting or forming it into a rotating chakram for a singular attack.
Convergence:

Compresses and condenses the blood to its absolute limit with cursed energy.
Key charging up for Choso's most powerful attacks, Piercing Blood and Supernova.
Piercing Blood:

A deadly blood beam fired from Choso's clasped hands after charging up Convergence.
Possesses blistering speed and incredible piercing power; Choso can bend the beam and make it ricochet, though it loses extreme velocity after the initial shot.
Supernova:

A Choso original developed after honing Blood Manipulation for 150 years.
Detonates several orbs of blood condensed with Convergence and fires reinforced blood bullets in every direction.
Can be channeled into one larger sphere that explodes into an even more devastating attack.
Blood Edge:

Shapes and strengthens blood's lethality by rotating it at high speed, allowing Choso to shape blood outside his body into a dagger.

{Click this for more}

Kenzo had a grin on his face,oh isnt this getting beautiful and if he were a betting man he would bet that Choso blood was also poisonous.
"Yow, Gojo-sensei... how do you feel about poison?" Kenzo inquired, looking at Gojo, who responded with a knowing smile, admitting, "They are very annoying to deal with."

Kenzo seized the opportunity to push a bit further, his expression taking on a mischievous edge. "So what I'm hearing is that it's hard for you to deal with poison even with Rct," he remarked, a sly grin adorning his face.

"It might cause me some trouble," Gojo admitted, meeting Kenzo's gaze. Kenzo's grin only widened, relishing in the subtle acknowledgment that even the mighty Gojo had his vulnerabilities, especially when faced with the cunning and unpredictable nature of poisons.