8

Years passed, their kids were now fully grown. Shin was in line for the throne while Akira wanted to be a knight like Giyuu. They never forced their kids to do something they didn't want. So they were fine with it if Shin or Akira wanted to do something different. But that is what they wanted.

Shin always dreamed of taking over the throne and being like Sanemi so he did. Akira was always fascinated hearing the stories of Giyuu fighting and was still amazed to see Giyuu fight so well even though he was missing an arm and his eye.

Shin was now 15 and Akira was 13 and a half. Giyuu and Sanemi were in their 30s but that didn't mean they ever slowed down.

Sanemi was still as horny as ever and Giyuu was still as horny as him. The people of the castle were surprised to see that Shin and Akira didn't have anymore siblings. Considering they couldn't hold it in their pants while walking around the castle.

Tustako had a baby girl with her husband who was the knight. When Giyuu found out about their relationship he threatened the knight multiple times to not hurt her.

The young girl is 12 and she is calm and polite. She would often play with Akira and Shin but since they were getting older it was tea parties or the usual outing.

Now 3 years have passed, Shin was now 18 and Akira is 17. Shin's coronation was coming up and Akira was close to enlisting to be knight.

"It feels strange." Sanemi said as he laid next to Giyuu in their bed. "What does?" Giyuu asked. "I'll be stepping down off the throne in a few hours and my lovely husband still is gonna hold power." Sanemi said. Giyuu smiled. "Only for a while until Akira takes my place, or I die." Giyuu joked. "Have you told her about that yet?" Sanemi asked.

"Birthday present." Giyuu said. "That an excuse to not get her a gift?" Sanemi joked. "Yup." Giyuu said sitting up and getting on top of Sanemi's lap. "Seriously all we were doing was talking?" Sanemi asked placing his hands on Giyuu's hips. "What can I say I like your voice." Giyuu said as he bent down and kissed Sanemi.

They started to get into the kiss and then make out. Then there was a knock on the door. Giyuu pulled away and got out of bed and went to the door and opened it.

"Your highness and General Shinazugawa the visitors from over sea have arrived and request an audience with General Shinazugawa."  A maid said. They both sighed. "I'll get dressed please escort them to the drawing room." Giyuu said walking to the closet. Sanemi groaned and plopped back down into the pillow. "I can't even have one night alone with my husband." Sanemi whined. Giyuu came out of the closet dressed in his now tailored uniform because of his arm. He bent down and kissed Sanemi's forehead. "I'll make it quick." Giyuu said as he got up and left the room.

There were 2 men of a foreign empire in the drawing room. One was looking at the portraits on the wall while the other was sitting. He hummed looking at a portrait. "I'm not sure who this is but he would look beautiful if he didn't have a disgusting eye." The man said. The other man looked at the portrait. "What a waste of beauty, fighting as a soilder." The other man said. The man standing hummed and walked around. The doors opened and both of the men looked and their eyes widened seeing the man in the portrait.

"Who are you?" One of them asked. "Nice to meet you, I am General Shinazugawa of the Imperial Army." Giyuu bowed. They both got up and bowed to him. "It is nice to meet you." They both said. Giyuu hummed and sat down. "What can I do for you? It is late and I wish to return to my room." Giyuu said. "We apologize but we have proposal." One of them said.

"You are getting up there in age and the princess of our empire is a perfect bachelor it would be good for our empires to unite." The other said. Giyuu chuckled. "I'll have to respectfully decline. I'm already spoken for." Giyuu said with his legs crossed. The men's eyes widened and one cleared his throat.

"Then how about the Crown Prince?" He said. "I'm not sure how I feel about my son being forced into a marriage." Giyuu said. The two men turned white. "Son!?" They both yelled. "Yes, my son. Shin. Aka the Crown Prince. My husband is Sanemi SHINAZUGAWA The Emperor? I am General Giyuu SHINAZUGAWA?" Giyuu was confused these two men clearly weren't keeping up with the news for the past few years.

"We apologize but please look over the offer about an arranged marriage between our princess and your son. We bid you a good night." They stood up and bowed. Giyuu was already tired and got up and also bowed leaving the room and returning to his room.

When he opened the door Sanemi was laying on the bed in a "sexy" pose. Giyuu chuckled. "What are you doing?" Giyuu asked. "Seducing you." Sanemi said. Giyuu chuckled and crawled on the bed next to Sanemi.

"What did they want?" Sanemi asked. "They wanted me to get married to the neighboring empire's princess." Giyuu said Sanemi looked at Giyuu with a smiled. "come again?" Sanemi asked. "
Giyuu chuckled. "Enough, let's go to bed." Giyuu said, he took his uniform off and threw it on the floor and crawled into bed with Sanemi and they went to sleep.

The next morning, they were awoken by maids, telling them to get ready. So they did, but that didn't mean they weren't going to tease each other.

Standing in the closet while getting ready. Sanemi watched Giyuu get dressed and would occasionally touch. Giyuu would smile and touch Sanemi as well.

The maids were thankful they managed to get ready and not fuck that morning. They went off and got the castle ready for the ceremony. And Giyuu eventually snuck to Shin's room.

"Hi, my baby. How are you?" Giyuu asked. Shin chuckled. "I'm 18 you know that Papa?" Shin asked. "I know, but that doesn't change the fact that your my baby. So how are you nervous? Excited?" Giyuu asked pinching Shin's cheeks.

"Both, how was your ceremony?" Shin asked. "Eh, I had given birth to you about a week before so I still was feeling tired I had no strength in me to feel nervous or anything." Giyuu explained. Shin chuckled.

"I-um also wanted to talk to you about something." Giyuu said. "What?"  Shin asked. "So, some people from another empire visited at like 3am offering a marriage to a princess, because they didn't know I was married to your father and that you were my son, then they switched up and offered to marry you and her and I said I'd think about it but in reality I'm going to let you pick." Giyuu explained. "Oh, that's a lot to take in." Shin said. "You don't have to agree now, you can wait but I respect your choice no matter what it is." Giyuu said.

Shin nodded. "So when you going to tell Akira that she might be the next General?" Shin asked. "Her birthday." Giyuu said. Shin smiled and they talked for a while longer until Sanemi found him and joined them.

They sat on a couch next to him, and that is when Shin asked. "Dad, how was your ceremony?" Shin asked Sanemi. "Well, it was quick. It was the beginning of the war, that I started. First I stole the crown became Emperor and with my army defeated an entire enemy empire." Sanemi explained. Giyuu nodded. "The war Papa fought in?" Shin asked.

"Yes, your papa was a merciful killer during that war. He actually saved my life the second it ended. An enemy soldier came up trying to attack me and he decapitated him while being stabbed. Then I sent a letter of recognition and I wanted him to work by my side. He did for a while then we hooked up while he was drunk and the second time you were made." Sanemi explained.

"Was the last part necessary?" Shin asked. Sanemi and Giyuu chuckled.

They eventually left the room to help prepare. They ran into Akira and she helped out and at 8pm the ceremony started.

End of Part 8 of Pregnant By The Tyrant Emperor.