6

In the morning Rengoku was walking to Giyuu's room to find him since he was not in the office. He passed Sanemi's room and stopped. He knew Sanemi was there but there were no knights outside the door. A maid passed by.

"You there! How come there are no knights outside guarding his majesty's room?" Rengoku asked. "Because he is not there." She said. Rengoku raised an eyebrow. He was told Sanemi was still asleep. "Then where is he?" Rengoku asked.

"He spent the night in General Tomioka's room." She said. Rengoku went silent for a moment. "Alright." He said turning around. "OMG! Did they hook up?!" Rengoku thought, turning red thinking about them sleeping with each other.

Sanemi was asleep and Giyuu was awake. He was still in Sanemi's arms and was watching Sanemi sleep. He was admiring Sanemi's face while it was relaxed.

He smiled seeing Sanemi next to him and leaned in further to sniff his scent. Sanemi slowly opened his eyes feeling Giyuu move around in his arms.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around Giyuu and pulled both of them so he could lay on his back. "I'm happy to see that you stayed this time." Sanemi said. "First two times I wanted nothing to do with you. So I just left." Giyuu said while sitting up. Sanemi hummed and sat up with him. He grabbed Giyuu's face and started to kiss his lips. "You want to take a bath while I get Shin?" Sanemi asked. "Or you could take a bath with me?" Giyuu asked. Sanemi smiled and got out of bed and pick up Giyuu they went to the bathroom and he shut the door with his foot.

About an hour later they left Giyuu's bedroom and went to Tustako's he opened the door and the knight from before was in there watching him. "Him again? I feel like he is always keeping an eye on her?" Giyuu thought to himself. Tustako was trying to help Shin walk a little better and while he was walking he saw Giyuu and turned to him.

"Come to Papa!" Giyuu said with open arms. But Sanemi bumped him out of the way. "No come to Dada." He said smiling with open arms. "No Papa!" Giyuu said bumping Sanemi out of the way. For a minute they went back and forth with saying 'Papa' or 'Dada.' Shin looked at his father's confused then he turned to the knight by the door and walked to him.

The knight looked down and picked up Shin. Then he felt eyes on him and turned to look at Tustako. "Aww he chose you, because his father's are being idiots." She said as she walked next to him. His face heated up just from standing next to her. He handed her Shin and she took him. "Let's give you to Papa." She said walking up to Giyuu. "How come not me?" Sanemi asked.

"Marry Giyuu and maybe I'll hand you Shin." Tustako said. Giyuu's face heated up and he glared at his sister. "Don't say things like that!" He said he was embarrassed.

Sanemi looked at Tustako with determined eyes and they both started so each other for a moment then shook hands. "Bet." He said. Giyuu snapped his head towards Sanemi and turned more red. Shin just laughed at seeing his Papa as red as a tomato.

A week Sanemi would not go to see Giyuu or Shin. He was up to something and Giyuu could see that because every time he saw him he was talking to someone about something then he would shush them and run away. He thought Sanemi was being stupid and was probably doing something for his birthday since that was coming up.

"Wait they don't know my birthday. Thank God. But what is Sanemi doing?" Giyuu asked himself as he was sitting with Shin. "Shin, Papa's birthday is coming up and I can already tell you are the best gift I could asked for." Giyuu said while booping Shin's nose. Shin laughed and grabbed his finger. He started to bite down on it and Giyuu wasn't paying attention and let him. "Ow!" He shouted. He pulled his finger out of Shin's mouth and it started to bleed. He looked at Shin's mouth to see if he had any of Giyuu's blood in it and was relieved to see no blood. But he did see some sharp teeth growing in.