Beautiful King

Birds chirping around you then you feel some hand playing with your hair. You started to wake up as you hear singing.

"Oh? You're awake!" You hear a boys voice say.
As you fluttered your eyes open you see a boy with lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow.

'Oh shit. Neige LeBlanche.... He looks more prettier in person.' You thought, then automatically you looked at his red lips then you caught yourself and looked away. Your face was a bit red then you sat up. Trying to avoid making eye contact. He looked at you confused and laughed a bit not really understanding why you're so flustered.

"Uhh if you don't mind answering how did I get here?" You asked but you didn't look at him.

"I found you in the bushes and you were passed out. I got worried so I looked after you." He said with a caring smile and you can sense it as your heart pounded. You took a deep breath and looked at him but he's a literal saint. To bright to look at then you looked away.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n. And yours?" You asked knowing his name.

"I'm Neige LeBlanche." He smiled.

You saw him got up and went to a well. You recognized it from the movie. You weren't a big fan of the movie but that didn't bother you.

"Do you perhaps know how to.... Leave?" You asked. He then looked at you and nodded. But then he said, "Yes.... But my step brother wouldn't like me to  interact with others.... Especially guests. I can try in secret!"

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble." Not wanting for him to get in trouble. But from the game you're still upset that he won instead of NRC. Either way you still cared.

"Um, you can go to the door. But try not going to the throne room. My step brother doesn't like guests unannounced." You looked at him and you thanked him and left. He waved goodbye and you did as well.

As you walked through the halls, getting lost of course you then see the King of the land. Vil Schoenheit, at the end of the hall walking towards you. You froze, he looked absolutely beautiful and you try not to smile but you're about to get too exited. You almost started going crazy.

But then you turned around cause you have a feeling he's going to be a bit bitchy.

"You there! Turn around." He commanded. You froze and you can see him more clearly and you smiled awkwardly. He getting more close. He had an intimidating face looking at you, like he's about to kill you.

"Who are you? I don't recall my servants wearing whatever that is" he points out your clothing. "And your hair, I don't think it could be more filthy than it already is." You knew he had a point. But you had no where to go.

"Answer me." He demanded.

"Y/n.... My name is Y/n."

"And what is your business here? I don't recall a girl named Y/n meeting with me. Are you perhaps a new servant who doesn't know uniform protocols?" He started to get a bit suspicious.

"Umm.... I don't know." You put on an awkward smile, and he raised his eye brow.

"How do you not know? Lying in front of the King, now are we? Leave." He demanded.

"I don't know the way out." You whispered but it still echoed and you thought it would be quiet so now you feel a bit embarrassed. You can hear him scoffed and left. Leaving you all by yourself once again. So you start walking in the halls once again. But after a few minutes, you can feel eyes following you.

"Im about to loose my damn fucking mind right now. Oh my god. Where's the damn exit?! Ya sure castles are huge but I'm lost." You talked to yourself. You run your fingers through your hair and took a big breath in. You looked out of the window. You cleared your mind and try to find the exit again. You then past by a hall of a few portraits of Vil.

And you finally exit.

"Ugh. Finally." You see the trees but it looks like you went through the back. But at least you got out. You didn't know what to do now. You don't know how to get home, you have no money, no place to stay. But there is that cottage in the woods.

"I guess it wouldn't be a problem." You made the decision to go in the woods, it's a good thing it's still day. As you walked through the woods, you almost tripped more than 3 times, from rocks, and big roots from the trees.

You found a lake and decided to clean yourself up. Even they don't have shampoo or conditioner. Your clothes are wet but you didn't mind. You got out of the water and felt the breeze making you cold that gave you goosebumps. You try to keep your hair neat so it doesn't become tangled. And try to squeeze the water out of your clothes, to continue walking.

A few minutes from walking you then hear someone crying. You walked to the where the noise is coming from to see Neige in tears, his hands covered his face.

You walked towards him and you stepped on a branch as it broke, that got his attention that made him flinched and back away from you. You both made eye contact. And you kneeled in front of him to eye level, and you can see how relieved he is to see you. He hugged you almost immediately and started to cry on your shoulder.

"What happened?" As you asked he pulled away from you and he sniffled and wiped his tears away.

"Someone... Someone tried to kill me." He cried more. But you didn't know how to comfort someone so you just pat him on the back gently.

"Everything is going to be okay. You'll be ok." You tried to say things that'll make him feel better.

"Do you know who it is or how they looked like?" You asked. He nodded his head.

"He.... He had hat... with a feather on it" And you already know as he said that. Can't wait to meet the flattery character ever.

'What if he compliments me? Wait what if he tries to kill me?!' You thought.

"He had blond hair.... That's all I can remember." You continued listening to him. "But he said that he couldn't do it. He told me to run, as far away as I can go." You smiled a bit.

'Of course he can't bring himself to kill or hurt him. Just like in game' You think to yourself.

"Well, he probably admires you in a way." You try to brighten up the mood. And he nodded his head a bit.

"Do you have anywhere to go?" You asked and he shook his head. You sigh.

'I guess we can look for the dwarfs, huh?' You got up and stick out your hand for him to grab, and smiled.

"I think I know somewhere to stay. Let's go, ok?" He looked at you and blushed a bit and nodded as he took your hand for you to pull him up.

"Ok." He said and you looked at him like he's an angel.

You two step by step going more deep in the forest, Neige sees more pairs of red eyes and he gets scared.

"Hey, it's ok. They are not monsters or anything like that. It's just animals if you look closely." You said to make him feel better. As you two continued walking you both saw a cottage.

Sorry for the wait. I just needed ideas. Hopefully this is good enough!